BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Carolina G.
Brasil, RJ
Pessoal, super recommendo, Mary kay é uma marca MT famosa e os produtos não deixam nada a desejar, todos maravilhosos, a base matte é perfeita
Kathryn F.
inola
This primer goes on so smooth and really helps with my large pores. It was decently priced and works much better than any drug store brands.
Houda A.
Use this product evertime before applying any type of makeup whats so ever . completely erases pores !!! and gives the makeup a freash look !
Sarah M.
I just started using primer. I’m not really sure how I survived before. Lol. My makeup stays on all day. And it makes my skin look so smooth.
Alexis T.
Amazing!!! Lasts all day and doesn't get greasy! Super soft when applying and you only need a tiny bit! Will for sure be buying this again!
felipa a.
I've used this product on and off for 10 years. I do enjoy using it. It leaves my face well covered without having to use too much product.
Adriana M.
This is very light and soft but I wouldn’t say it works well as a primer unless you like more of a natural light weight look on your face.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
Didint really like it for me, butit was a great fit for me friend and she loved and adored it. Easy to apply and very good with blending in
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Excellent! I'm so sad that it's so expensive for a tiny tube though; I wish mary kay wasn't so pricey. But I love this one and it has spf.
Kayelyn p.
I used this for years it has a good silky feeling gives a good smooth feeling I have recently changed to a new one but this is my back up
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?