BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Jen N.
Full and complete coverage. Stays on all day. Keeps your face looking fresh and matte. I recommend this product. Its a very effective foundation.
Kari S.
Columbus
Mary Kay foundation primer literally feels like heaven on your face, so soft and so smooth! Love it! Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
Brenda H.
San Jose, CA
I liked this primer because it is very lightweight and goes on very smooth. It has no smell. It has SPF which is a plus. I would recommend it.
Haley O.
Chehalis, WA
I use this primer every day. It sits well under any of my foundation choices and lasts me a long time. It's a go to product on my makeup table.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Pretty good primer. Does what it needs to do. Feels weird though. Has a wet yet dry feeling. Kind of like silicone. Not necessarily bad though.
Becky S.
Brandon, FL
This primer goes on light and really does it's job. The SPF is fantastic and really works. Flawless makeup and sun protection, can't beat it.
Sarah M.
I just started using primer. I’m not really sure how I survived before. Lol. My makeup stays on all day. And it makes my skin look so smooth.
Samantha G.
The only primer I will ever use! So soft and feels like butter after applied it helps the foundation stay longer and look even on your face!
Houda A.
Use this product evertime before applying any type of makeup whats so ever . completely erases pores !!! and gives the makeup a freash look !
Kathryn F.
inola
This primer goes on so smooth and really helps with my large pores. It was decently priced and works much better than any drug store brands.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back