BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Jennifer H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a pretty good primer. The reason why I love it is because sometimes I'm on a rush to go out and I forget to put sunscreen on but luckily this has some in it!
Jessica R.
I like using this primer. Especially in the summer since it has SPF. Most of the time, I use it as an eye lid primer to keep my eyelids from getting oily throughout the day.
Jade B.
This is a really good primer even though it is on the higher end it is really smooth and easy to apply it make my skin shine and makes it look a lot nicer.
joan v.
I Like This Primer it Makes my make up last a lot more good for dry skin not for oily skin last me a good while when at work is my everyday wear wuld try something different with the price is ok i would recommend
Becca A.
Schroon Lake
Love this primer. It’s not to thick and it has an spf in it as well! My skin is dry and it helps moisturize it as well. It keeps my makeup on place for hours!
Crystal V.
403 GRACE DR RICHARDSON, TX
I love this product very Mosorized in pores blends in very good with foundation I would definitely buy more it hides your pores very good for oily or dry skin
Amanda C.
Taylor , TX
Its my every day primer. It is like silk I adore it. I SPECIFICALLY order it online because you cant find it in stores. Love love love. Leavs my face flawless.
Ashleigh E.
danielle, il
This is inexpensive and works very well to set makeup in place without using a finishing spray. I often use it in place of BB cream when I want a lighter look.
Becky P.
Love this stuff. I wear it alone frequently. Makes my skin look like I'm not wearing anything but so much better. Makes pores disappear, which is quite a feat.
Hannah P.
Love this product! Feels so silky! Smells really good and last awhile! Works well under makeup! Has a low spf doesn’t really do much! Does not minimize pores
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?