BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Larissa C.
Riverbank , CA
This primer is very good and I've had this product for so long and has a shrimper finish to me and it's for a pretty good price and is long lasting primer !
Sarah B.
Clintwood
This is my favorite foundation primer of all time. It covers your pores and gives you SPF protection at the same time when making your foundation perfect.
Kayla D.
Mary Kay Face Primer is awesome! Helps my foundation go on smoothly and evenly. Easy to apply and wash off! I will be purchasing this again in the future!
Sarah F.
Mt Sterling, KY
This makes me skin so smooth and it really sets my face up for good makeup. It's like it primes the canvas that is my face for the paint that is foundation
Candace S.
Smithtown, NY
This primer goes on like silk and dries like a soft veil across your face. I have oily skin and it helps with my foundation staying power and my pore size.
Alisha R.
This works well for me. It doesn't feel like you've put anything on your skin and it doesn't affect the application of makeup. It's lasting me a long time.
Eva B.
Beaverton, OR
Great stuff. Works perfectly and I am glad to know I am getting a little sun protection. Works great with Mary Kay mineral powder and creme foundation .
Joselin M.
Lake Bluff, IL
Works okay but in my opinion feels a little stiff on my skin. Might be because my skin is dry but might work better on oily skin. Lasts maybe six hours.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Mary Kay foundation primer is magic in a tube. I can put this on and my makeup stays the whole day. It gives a silky smooth canvas to work with as well.
Jasmine C.
Hawthorne, CA
Mary Kay has such great foundations . I love this foundation because it doesn't leave my skin really dry feeling. It's feels super hydrated and luminous
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?