BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Jade B.
This is a really good primer even though it is on the higher end it is really smooth and easy to apply it make my skin shine and makes it look a lot nicer.
joan v.
I Like This Primer it Makes my make up last a lot more good for dry skin not for oily skin last me a good while when at work is my everyday wear wuld try something different with the price is ok i would recommend
Crystal V.
403 GRACE DR RICHARDSON, TX
I love this product very Mosorized in pores blends in very good with foundation I would definitely buy more it hides your pores very good for oily or dry skin
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Its my every day primer. It is like silk I adore it. I SPECIFICALLY order it online because you cant find it in stores. Love love love. Leavs my face flawless.
Becky P.
Love this stuff. I wear it alone frequently. Makes my skin look like I'm not wearing anything but so much better. Makes pores disappear, which is quite a feat.
Hannah P.
Love this product! Feels so silky! Smells really good and last awhile! Works well under makeup! Has a low spf doesn’t really do much! Does not minimize pores
Diana D.
Pooler, GA
Nice primer with SPF protection. Leaves skin soft, matte effect, and minimizes the look of pores. Works great on combination skin types and is easy to apply.
Larissa C.
Riverbank , CA
This primer is very good and I've had this product for so long and has a shrimper finish to me and it's for a pretty good price and is long lasting primer !
Alisha R.
This works well for me. It doesn't feel like you've put anything on your skin and it doesn't affect the application of makeup. It's lasting me a long time.
Kayla D.
Mary Kay Face Primer is awesome! Helps my foundation go on smoothly and evenly. Easy to apply and wash off! I will be purchasing this again in the future!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back