BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Megan F.
Daingerfield , Tx
I was introduced to this primer just a few short months ago and I have to say I love it! My skin is so soft and smooth after using. I love that it is lightweight.
Erika N.
This is definitely a game changer, just smooths out the skin and keeps the foundation in place all day. Also with the SPF I feel like it helps with sun protection.
Nikki C.
Catawba, SC
I absolutely love MK foundation primer! I use it everyday whether I am putting my mineral powder foundation on top of it, or just using it for the protection from the sun! Definitely one of my favorite MK products!
Shelby H.
Amarillo
This is my go-to primer when applying makeup. The product has more of a gel like texture, but it also offers 15 SPF, which is great. It minimizes pores and is a great primer for dry skin. Definitely recommend
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
This is my go to face primer, I love a primer that has SPF in it. I live in Florida so I really need it. It feels super velvety smooth and glides on super easily.
Stacy G.
Valley Mills, TX
I use this product DAILY and can really tell a difference in how my makeup goes on and lasts if I don't have this primer on. It is literally like spackle for your face. Helps concealer and foundation go on smoother and last longer! Love it!!
Hannah D.
i love how soft this primer makes my skin feels. i think it does a great job of helping foundation last all day. i have combination skin and it works well for me. A little goes a long way, so the product lasts for a long time which is nice.
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Overpriced and definitely not the best I've used. It didn't really help my pores and I felt shiny after using it. Not one of my favs. The SPF is kinda crappy too. Wouldn't recommend simply bc it's expensive
Rylee M.
Lynn Haven, FL
It has the best silky feel!!Only problem with that is Its hard to tell sometimes if it's spread well and blended well.Other than that,it makes my foundation last for hours upon hours and fills in any pores and uneven spots.Love it!
Alyssa W.
Sneads Ferry
This is my favorite primer, it covers my pores and lasts all day on my skin, the packaging is sleek and modern, and the texture of the product on my face feels velvety and soft, 10 out of 10, would get again!!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?