BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Kristin H.
Rexburg
This is the only primer I’ve ever used consistently over the years. It really smooths out my skin and preps it for my makeup. I like be that it has spf in it too. So I use that along with sunscreen and my skin is safe from the sun.
Jasmin G.
seattle
This primer is very soft. My skin is pretty dry on my forehead and my T-zone so it does cover that up. It also covers my blemishes. It is good for dry skin. And it does help apply my foundation better and it lasts me all day long!
Courtney R.
Riverview , FL
I love how this primer is the perfect mix of sun protection and skin perfecting Serum is all in one and make sure if they say smooth canvas to apply foundation on top of. #MK #MaryKay
Alyssa V.
This is pretty good, especially for the price. I think it's better than most drugstore brands but just as good as expensive, luxury brands. I love most that it has SPF.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
I love Mary Kay products. I use the foundation, so I wanted to use the same primer, and this really helps reduce the look of pores, plus gives that smoother look when your foundation is applied.
kathygiese G.
Glen Allen, VA
My struggle is this my first primer so I have nothing to compare it to. With that being said, I've liked it! It works, I love to use it for weddings when I know I'll be dancing. For the cost, I think it's a great investment.
Megan F.
Daingerfield , Tx
I was introduced to this primer just a few short months ago and I have to say I love it! My skin is so soft and smooth after using. I love that it is lightweight.
Erika N.
This is definitely a game changer, just smooths out the skin and keeps the foundation in place all day. Also with the SPF I feel like it helps with sun protection.
Taylor G.
Columbia, KY
I have been using this for about a year now, my face doesn't break out as bad and when it is the primer covers it right up, you can't even tell I have any blemish.
Nikki C.
Catawba, SC
I absolutely love MK foundation primer! I use it everyday whether I am putting my mineral powder foundation on top of it, or just using it for the protection from the sun! Definitely one of my favorite MK products!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?