BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Lauren C.
I tried this primer in hopes that it would help smooth my pores. It helped a little, but I could still see my pores. I like the feel of this primer though because as you blend it in, it almost feels like it disappears. I'm going to keep trying it to see if using more may help my pores. The only other primers I own are only for hydration purposes, so hopefully this primer will do better.
Rachel H.
Dorr
I use this during the summer because it has SPF 15 in it. It is a little oily which kinda sucks because my T Zone is oily, but other than that it works pretty good for me. I don’t really recommend it for people who have oily skin!
Jordan S.
champion, oh
Mary Kay foundation primer with sunscreen is an amazing product that fills pores and is a great base for foundation. This product is very affordable and a great value! I would defiantly recommend his product to others. Great protection from the sun as well as silky smooth! Love love love this product! Very easy to use and only need a small amount so it lasts a long time.
Anessa L.
Wisconsin
I use this primer on a daily basis, whether I’m wearing makeup or not. It goes on smooth and helps to minimize the look of my pores.

My skin is a combination skin (sometimes going to the extreme with eczema), and is on the sensitive side. This primer does not irritate my skin, which I love.

My only real complain is that I wish there was an option to buy a larger tube of it, but that’s okay. With this primer, a little goes a long way.
Coralee R.
Christiansbrg, VA
I've been using the Mary Kay primer for about a year but would love to try some new ones, primers are a must and I'm always looking for something amazing Mary Kay definitely does its job though
Jennifer B.
This product is truly amazing! It makes my face feel amazingly smooth and seems to even everything out for a nice blank canvas for makeup. It also has built in sunscreen spf 15. So it’s a great use for the beach/poolside.
Janet E.
This is the first foundation i ever used since i started doing my makeup and i still use it just for a casual look. My day to day just to have something on my face and not look so plain.
Bailey T.
One of my fave face primers! I love that is has built in spf, and easily blends to my skin! It helps my foundation appear smoother across my skin! And it’s good for both dry/oily skin!
Laura G.
I love all Mary Kay, and this primer is just another one of my favorite products. I go to a lot of concerts and have very long days running around and this primer holds my makeup looking fantastic (paired with their setting spray I’m unstoppable). It helps my makeup go on super smooth, while keeping my skin hydrated and filling pores. It feels so light and looks great.
Adian A.
detroit
I been using this product for about two years now and I honestly love it, hydrate my skin and gives me a really nice look when I apply my foundation on. If your having a bad “skin day” use Mary Kay cream moisturizer. Definitely definitely I would bought it again Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Beige 2
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?