BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
April O.
Very good product and it has spf 15 to help keep your skin looking healthy and you looking young :) It's not too greasy and doesn't leave a weird filmy feeling like some do. Great job MK!
Ireana S.
Orlando, FL
I feel like Mary Kay products are falling behind it's good for my combination skin easy to apply but not blending that well it's didn't hide my pores around the nose I would buy again for me or wouldn't recommend
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like that this has spf in it because it's great for your skin. It's natural looking and lasts all day. It gives u good coverage and is easy to blend out. Would recommend and buy again
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
I first got a sample and then b ought the full size and holy cow its amazing. My face has some large pores that it covers for sure. My face IS ALWAYS dry and dry skin comes off when using a beauty blender. When I use this primer it does not. I love it!!
Brittany D.
Use this daily under my foundation. It seems to help it stay in place longer and look smoother/polished than on days I don't use it. It has also lasted me a long time which is a plus.
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN
Used this foundation with MK primer for a few weeks but it made my face feel oily. When I touched my face it felt smooth but I couldn't help but still feel oily. I also felt like the finish was too dewey for my liking. Just didn't work with my combination skin
Laura W.
Cumberland, MD
When I first started using this, I loved it! It has sunscreen in it, which was nice since I tan a lot. But after using it over a period of time, I noticed it actually started to make my skin very oily, which isn't normal for me. Once I quit using it, my skin went back to normal..
Candice W.
Harris, MN
I found this to actually encourage creasing. Very silicon based but I will say it was amazing how this went on my skin and seemed to disappear. Love that it's SPF 15 as well.
Laurel L.
Fairview
Love love love love, did I mention I love this!?! It goes on so smoothly, a little really goes a long way, and you can just add mascara and go.. I just wish it were cheaper.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I started using this a few months ago and love it! I had never used a primer before and wow what a difference it makes. This goes on so smooth, doesn't make my skin oily at all. My makeup looks so much better throughout the day when I prime!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back