BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
It's an ok primer, the texture kinda reminds me of the baby skin primer. It would make me oily after 4 hours or so and I usually don't have oily skin, didn't really work for me. I gave it away to my sister.
Gabrielle L.
I have to say, I had my doubts about not buying from Sephora...but wow, this is easily the best primer I've ever used. Easy application, blends very well, and I can actually tell the difference between when I use primer and when I don't. The way it should be. I would absolutely buy again and again!
Sarah P.
I LOVE this primer! it feels so smooth and hydrating on the skin and makes my foundation go on so smoothly, I have combination skin and my guaranteed oiliness isn't too bad even after hours of having it on
Victoria M.
Merced, CA
I love this product--I use Mary Kay for basically everything so I know a thing or two about the brand. If you are going for a thicker type of coverage, use this. If you want something lighter (my fave for summer) I would recommend using the same brand, but the CC Cream in the black tube. It's great.
Brittany B.
Cottonwood, CA
Great face primer. I have never used anything else! My makeup literally stays on all day. I apply it before my foundation and when I'm finished I spray finishing spray and my makeup it set for anything.
Allison M.
By far my favorite makeup primer ever. It keeps makeup in place even on hot summer days, has some spf to protect from the sun, and is much more affordable than many high end brands. While this doesn't hide my pores, it works so well in every other aspect that I don't even care if my pores still appear as their usual size.
Nicole M.
Steelton, PA
I love this primer. It goes on so smooth and can be layer up to cover acne. The spf is also a major plus. I wear it sometimes without anything over it. Just over my moisturizer. I buy this constantly
hailey c.
Oh my gosh this is such a good primer. it's so easy to apply evenly to the face and it makes everything so smooth when you apply the rest of your makeup. this product is so good to combination skin! I'd totally recommend this product!
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is great!! After wearing my makeup all day it's all still there and looks great! Also the spf 15 is a great bonus I can wear it just as a light weight sunscreen on days I don't want to wear makeup!
Roneka P.
Corp Christi, TX
A foundation primer is this BEST thing that has ever been invented! If you want your makeup to stay smooth and long lasting on a daily basis, then Mary Kay Foundation SPF 15 is a great investment.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?