BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Nora W.
Lewis Center, OH
This is my go-to product - even if I don't wear makeup one day, I always wear this. It's very sheer and just lightens up your face. It also has sunscreen to help protect your face and makes your makeup apply smoother.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
This is my go-to primer. It makes my face feel fresh and clean for hours afterwords. It mixes perfectly with foundation. I have sensitive skin and it keeps it looking natural and smooth. I definitely recommend it, especially for those with sensitive skin.
Analisa J.
I LOVE this primer! It helps keep my makeup on all day! I also like the texture and the smell of it. This product also goes a long way, and it doesn't take much to do the job! I definitely recommend this product!
This is such a good primer helps your makeup to last all day nice sun protection and is really good at hiding all pores big and small one thing that could be improved is the colour and feel of the primer on the skin however does a good job at priming your skin I defiantly recommend this to every body as this is a wonderful primer u can use daily 💜
Maggie B.
It is a good primer, but sometimes it feels a bit much on my skin. If I have too much oil or moisture on my skin it does not really stay that well, but if I am dry it definitely evens me out. It applies easy, specifically if you warm it up with your hands. It is definitely a product I would buy again.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Mary Kay has many great products however the primer I received as a gift was one of my favorites. The product was not heavy and worked well. The price is more expensive however for the quality it is worth it.
Sarah P.
I LOVE this primer! it feels so smooth and hydrating on the skin and makes my foundation go on so smoothly, I have combination skin and my guaranteed oiliness isn't too bad even after hours of having it on
Amanda A.
Harrisville , RI
This is my absolute FAVORITE primer. I'm a MAC girl but use this primer exclusively. Definitely give it a try and don't let the MLM aspect scare use. Glides on, leaves skin soft, and does its job very well.
Isabel S.
Fraser, MI
LOVE this primer! It goes on smooth and silky and leaves a nice finish without feeling too greasy. It goes great under foundation and lasts almost all day long, without any touchups needed! I would definitely recommend this product to friends!
Becca P.
Falkville, AL
This primer is by far my all time favorite primer! I have compared it to clinique primer and Mary Kay knocks it out of the park not to mention the smooth, velvety feel your face feels like after application.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?