BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Katherine A.
New Milford, CT
Normally i don't go crazy spending time looking for a foundation, my to go to is ELF but i received this gift from an aunt and i have to say i was amazed by how good ang gentle to my skin it was, it wonderful the fact that it protects my face so much from the sun and when apply gets even in skin
Ângela L.
Muito bom, eu comprei ele.
Super se da bem com peles oleosa e mais sequinha uso para todos os lugares que eu vou além do mais seca rápido tem ótima absorção da muito resultado!
Marselina F.
This primer is amazing. It feels light weight , smooth, has great coverage. Literally a little will take you along way. It makes foundation apply so easily. I would definitely recommend this to others. It's great all around. I am giving it 4 stars because me personally I don't like the smell but everyone has their own personal preference.
Cynthia S.
This is the most amazing beauty product I have ever come across. I have always had really big pores on my cheeks and my nose and it seriously makes them almost seem nonexistent. To be honest, my aunt's pores are even deeper and it did the same thing for her! I can't live without this!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Mary Kay has some top of the line cosmetics. This is a very good primer altho Mary Kay is a bit expensive its worth it. it keeps your make up on a little longer its easy to apply and blends well the package is their signature pink I would recommend it to everyone
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
It feels like liquid silk gliding over your face! I have bought this so many times. I dont ever want to run out.

I love how you hardly need to use any products and that it has spf in it. It doesn't clog your pours our burn my skin. By putting this on first you actually end up using less makeup because your makeup wont seep into your pours and it glides on so you get a better even coverage.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Not only is this a great foundation primer that does an amazing job of filling in all the tiny pores on my face, it feels SO GREAT on my skin. It's soft and silky and makes my face feel amazing! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Cara H.
I have not used many face primers so I rated this a five due to lack of knowledge. I feel like it really depends on the day, of my makeup stays at all. This summer I had a hot mess of a face.
It didn't block my pores, it did smooth my makeup and it felt light on my skin'
Megan w.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Wonderful! This stuff works great, doesn't have any weird smell to it, doesn't irritate the skin, and very importantly has SPF! Only thing I don't like is that it isn't sold in stores. Though finding someone who sells this isn't hard. I would definitely recommend it
Casaundera S.
Mansfield, PA
This is a decent primer. However, it doesn't help hide pores very well. It does help makeup apply smoothly but without setting spray it doesn't give much staying power.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?