BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
I absolutely love Mary Kay foundation primer. It is one of my favorite products this year. I put it on under my makeup and it is absolutely so smooth and makes your skin feel amazing. I would definitely recommend this product!
Crystal M.
Millsboro, DE
This is truely an amazing product! It goes on like silk! All u need is a pearl size drop an it does ur entire face an neck an probably more if u could! Last a long time! Has spf in it! An is good for any skin type! Would definitely recommend it to everyone
Stephanie D.
Winchester , TN
This primer feels like silk on your skin. Works very good and goes on smooth. My skin is sensitive and this helps put the perfect barrier between skin and makeup.
Kiah A.
Browns summit , NC
I'm no makeup guru or anything but I will say this stuff is heaven. It literally feels like clouds being applied to your skin and it makes the application of a foundation or a CC cream look awesome. Starting with this as a base will definitely give you a lovely smooth look and help your masterpiece makeup look even more amazing . This is a must have product in my home and it totally should have won a beauty award!
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I don't know why I keep trying new primers. I've had the Mary Kay primer for a while and it's worked very well. It gives a blur effect to the skin, which is nice. The ONLY thing I don't like about it is it's not tinted. That doesn't meant there's anything wrong with it - it's just a personal preference. It's smooth and silky on the skin, but it's not going to hid huge pores. Smaller pores, no problem.
Eden P.
This leaves my face feeling really soft and I like that it has sunscreen in it, but I haven't noticed any difference in appearance or application when I put it on under my foundation.
Jaclina A.
Tampa
I like this product as it does what it is supposed to do, smoothing out my skin before any foundation application, however, sometimes it has a funny smell to it.
blia s.
Marion, NC
This is the first primer I ever had and I still use it to this day, I have bought quite a bit of others but I'm always mixing this in with it. I kinda feel like this really does make my skin look better when I put it on and if I don't have it it almost feels weird. Its really silky and blends right into the skin. Its almost out and I'm a little sad because I don't know where to find this no more:(
Jennifer H.
Lexington, KY
While I love this product year round, its true talents shine through during the summer. Its oil activated mattifier keeps your foundation looking airbrushed all day even through sun and sweat. The spf 15 in this product keeps your skin looking young without the overpowering sunscreen smell. On top of all of that it fills in your pores making your skin a smooth canvas for your makeup. I will occasionally use this product while out and about during the summer even without my makeup. Obsessed with this product!!!
Melissa M.
Leesburg, VA
My favorite part about this primer is the field, it is a silicone-based primer so it is nice and silky when you're applying it. It does have SPF 15 and it which is probably my favorite part aside from the field because your skin can always use a little extra protection especially against harmful UVA and UVB rays it does not let my makeup slide in any way shape or form and it's holds my makeup for an all-day wear no matter what Foundation I use on top of it and no matter how long I have my makeup on for
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back