BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Taylor B.
Love the way this seeps into my skin and leaves my face feeling super smooth. I love the way it smells and it did exceed my expectations. I am a repeat user and I would def by again!
Randi N.
Used for years!!! Like, 4. Very soft, matte finish. I like the added benefit of sunscreen so I am free to choose a mattifying foundation without it. Highly reccommend.
Amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
I used to use this all the time such a great product only reason i stopped was because i quit my job tocstay at home with the kids so had to find a more affordable primer
Eliana H.
Fresno, CA
This primer is pretty standard. It is silicone based so it does the job of filling in your pores. I do feel that it prolongs my makeup but I don't find it to wow me much.
Joni S.
Live Oak
Best primer that I have ever tried! I also love the smell of the sunscreen in it. It goes on smoothly and really makes my face makeup look about 10 times more blended.
Ogechi I.
This was a gift to me, but now it is absolutely my favorite primer. I noticed a huge difference in oiliness after a full day of makeup wear. Recommended for beginners!
Laura W.
Harvest, AL
Great stuff. Love the SPF in this. It has a great blurring and smoothing effect. Makeup goes on easily over top and looks smooth and blended. I dont notice a change in longevity but it feels soft and velvety on the face.
Robin W.
Galeton, PA
I love this foundation! It has great coverage and looks natural yet gives me a little glow at the same time. Mary Kay TimeWise® Matte-Wear® Liquid Foundation
Casey T.
Atlanta, TX
I am not a make up person at all! I've always stuck to simple and quick! My friend is a Mary Kay consultant and talked me into trying new things including this primer. I ended up buying the primer but didn't use it for several months because I didn't want this added step to my already quick make up routine. But how stupid I was to let this amazing stuff just sit and not use it!! I absolutely love this primer!! It is so silky smooth when applying to my face and it's unbelievable how much better my make up looks when applying this before my foundation!! Yes it's an extra step but it is definitely a much needed step! I 100% recommend this product!
Samantha A.
This product gies on so very smoith and make applying my foundation eveningly a breeze. My make up stays smoith ans even longer. I dint know what i did before i used this lol
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?