BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Laura S.
Hialeah
This primer is awesome! It makes your skin feel so smooth. I love the fact that it is clear. It is very easy to apply I usually just apply it with my fingers to make sure I get it everywhere. I have purchased this item several times and probably will continue too.
Stina T.
Novato
I have tried many face primers and have found my holy grail, although surprisingly in the Mary Kay brand! This primer goes on so smoothly, it feels as though nothing extra is being put on. It smooths my pores and holds my makeup without feeling heavy which I love and adds SPF 15! All for a great, low price.
Elizabeth J.
Mentor, OH
Received this primer from a friend. It feels lovely on the face. I thoroughly enjoyed applying this. It felt like it was actually protecting my skin and prepping it for makeup. I also loved the added bonus of SPF. I would recommend this primer to a friend.
Raigen P.
Avon
This primer does a decent job at hiding pores. The formula is very thin but greasy and definitely doesnt provide the best base for my face makeup. Maybe it just isnt good for my skin type (combination), but I most likely will not be purchasing it again.
Alicia M.
Columbia
It makes my foundation last all day. I also use this as an eyeshadow primer which helps my eyeshadow last way longer. It has lasted me a long time & I use it every time I put make up on. It was an impulse purchase that ended up working really good.
Ada H.
This primer I felt like had the same consistently and feel as smashbox. It was really smooth going on and really did help hold my makeup all day. It didn’t really have any scent and is actually a little less than smashbox too! I think it was about $18.... I would say it is a great dupe and a little cheaper. It is not my favorite primer in the world, but it’s reliable. The biggest down side is it’s a direct sales buy so you have limited options to buy and you have to deal with a pushy sales rep after the fact.... ew.
Bella H.
hyannis
I used this primer for years. It felt really smooth going on my face and as far as I know, it really did help to hold on my foundation. Another cool thing this primer did was help fill any large pores I had to make my makeup look sleeker!
Jéssica S.
New albany, OH
I love it! The only problem is that I have the sensation that my skin is a kind of oil when I use it. But the fixation to the make is perfect!
It’s the only primer that have sun protection that I have ever see.
Elizabeth S.
Grand Haven
I have been using this primer for the last two years and it works so well I have not tried anything since. I love that it is 15 spf so extra sun protection. Only need a small amount to cover your full face. Goes on smooth and isn’t to greasy.
HAYLEY D.
BATTLE GROUND
Good coverage, feels nice on skin, keeps makeup in place, BUT the smell kind of throws me off. It's not necessarily a bad smell, but smells like chocolate to me... I just don't like it on my face very much.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?