BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Winnie R.
The first time I used this primer I was so amazed by its coverage and how a drop can go a long way and if you are looking for a primer I suggest you look into the Mary Kay brand
Brenda M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This is a good primer. I use to use it all the time when my friend sold Mary Kay. It made my skin feel very good and I never broke out from it. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use.
Laurel W.
Jackson
It has spf 15 which is pretty good for the day to day. It's very smooth, bit doesn't do anything for my pores, not that it claims to. I prefer a primer with some pore blurring.
Delaney J.
Lake Charles
MY FAVE! I’ve used Mary Kay off and on my whole life and this is by far my favorite product. It’s nothing very surprising. It simply does what it’s supposed yo do. I love the long wear. 12+ holla. Whoor
Erin S.
Geneseo, NY
The primer is really great as a base, especially because it does have SPF in it, however I haven't really seen any specific benefits to it that make it stand out against other primers.
jemima m.
Raleigh, NC
I give this product a 10/10 it works lovely on my oily skin I really suggest you guys getting it even though it has SPF 15 I think it's great on the skin and it really helps,
Briana P.
YES! This primer is AMAZING. Makes my skin feel like velvet. It is great for dry skin. I have no complaints about it at all. Worth the money! Best primer i have used so far. Would recommend to others!
Cecelia C.
United States
The foundation primer makes a huge difference in the appearance of my skin! Using this and their new foundation brushes has made my morning routine a breeze! Thanks Mary Kay!
Kayla P.
La Vergne, TN
Love this primer! It’s affordable and super easy to use. It provides a nice base on my face to apply my foundation and lasts all day! I have normal to dry skin and it works well for me. I’d definitely recommend this to others!
Taylor B.
Love the way this seeps into my skin and leaves my face feeling super smooth. I love the way it smells and it did exceed my expectations. I am a repeat user and I would def by again!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?