BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Benita R.
Best primer at an awesome price! Very smooth and not greasy. Fills in my pores and helps my foundation last all day. A little bit goes a long way so the tube lasts awhile. It's a must in my makeup bag!
Alexa S.
The stuff is magic I tell you. It fills in so nicely so any wrinkles you may have are gone. It truly is a pot hole filler for your face. Your face feels incredibly soft afterwards and then it lasting power of the product is fantastic
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
I use this primer every time I wear foundation. It makes my skin feel smooth and my foundation glides on very well when I apply this primer first. It also has a gel consistency which I like on my skin.
Jessica K.
Greenwood, IN
Let me first say that I LOVE Mary Kay products. They're the best quality and I prefer them over anything from Sephora or Ulta. I use this primer mostly during the summer and it works like a charm!
Tiffany L.
Charlotte
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15 no se por que este producto no es un poco más reconocido . Yo padezco de poros abiertos y enserio que con este primer no se me ve la textura de mi el y me dirá lo suficiente el maquillaje
Taylor D.
Eau Claire, MI
I love this primer! it makes my makeup stay on longer and also makes it look so much smoother. It nourishes my skin under my makeup and leaves it looking clear and fresh after a long day. I love this product!
Gaby W.
Noblesville, IN
This primer may be hydrating, but it makes you smell AWFUL. It has an oily smell that is very very unappealing and makes you worry about what chemicals were put in it. They also test on animals.
Stacey S.
Wichita, KS
LOVE this primer! I've applied it before 7am and my makeup lasts until after 11pm. To top it off it survived the Florida heat while at Walt Disney World! @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Page S.
Chaska, MN
LOVE this primer! It works wonders and I have rebought it multiple times. I even wear it on days when I don't wear makeup to protect my pores from dirt and oil. Love it and recommend it to anyone!!!
Amy P.
Bradenton, FL
I love this product because it has a nice tone and color. It provides good coverage and I don't know if I would say it hides pores. I used it and I am combo. It is definitely long lasting.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back