BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Gracie T.
Lafayette, AL
I have tried this product and have actually re bought it a couple of times. For me it works really well. It helps with keeping my makeup on longer but stops working after about 5 or 6 hours. It definitely helps with not letting my face get burnt though I have noticed that
Kati B.
Vidalia, GA
I love this product. It is so light weight. Very affordable and a little goes a very long way! It is super easy to apply and your make up last for hours! I would highly recommend this product and I will be purchasing it again.
Erika S.
Comal
This foundation primer is amazing. It preps and smooths and even out’s your skin before you apply your foundation. It has sunscreen protection which is an added anti-aging benefit. It also helps with shine it will keep your makeup set longer without looking greasy.
Amber F.
This Mary Kay foundation primer works wonderfully for me. It only takes a small amount and feels amazing on my skin. This is an “every day” product for me and I can definitely tell a difference when I use it and when I don’t.
Michelle S.
Absolutely love my MaryKay primer! It's like a gel and goes on smooth and does not have an oily feel after applying. I have been using it for over a year now and it's great! It works great with a matte or luminous foundation!
Brooke H.
This is my every day primer! I've been using this primer every day for years. It has SPF 15 which I absolutely love! This has a very natural finish and it helps hide the pores on my face. I would buy this product again!
Ashlee G.
franklin
This is the best foundation primer I have ever used. It blends immediately into your skin, leaving a perfect surface to apply foundation that lasts all day. It works for dry to oily skin! I will never use another primer.
Nicole H.
Fleetwood, PA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRIMER I HAVE EVER USED! I have rosacea so I struggle keeping my cheeks covered and make it last through sweat and dry air where I work- this is a miracle bottle! I have soo many and it lasts about a 3 months for me!
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
I am not sure what I think about this primer, it doesn't seem to make much of a difference in how my foundation looks. However, it is lightweight and has SPF in it, so that is good. I definitely think it was worth trying out.
Klaudya N.
Dandridge, TN
My holy grail! One of my friends got me one to try and it is amazing! Love the fact it has spf because not a lot of primers do! It goes on super smooth and makes your foundation look so flawless. I love this product!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?