BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Nicole H.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRIMER I HAVE EVER USED! I have rosacea so I struggle keeping my cheeks covered and make it last through sweat and dry air where I work- this is a miracle bottle! I have soo many and it lasts about a 3 months for me!
Ashlee G.
franklin
This is the best foundation primer I have ever used. It blends immediately into your skin, leaving a perfect surface to apply foundation that lasts all day. It works for dry to oily skin! I will never use another primer.
Brooke H.
This is my every day primer! I've been using this primer every day for years. It has SPF 15 which I absolutely love! This has a very natural finish and it helps hide the pores on my face. I would buy this product again!
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
I am not sure what I think about this primer, it doesn't seem to make much of a difference in how my foundation looks. However, it is lightweight and has SPF in it, so that is good. I definitely think it was worth trying out.
Klaudya N.
Dandridge, TN
My holy grail! One of my friends got me one to try and it is amazing! Love the fact it has spf because not a lot of primers do! It goes on super smooth and makes your foundation look so flawless. I love this product!
Nicole B.
I love this primer because it makes my skin look really nice and it has the extra bonus of having spf 15 in it. A little goes a long way and it applies very easily. My foundation looks great when applied over it.
Adla A.
Cypress, CA
I love this product it cover all of my dark spots it's good for oily skin it's a good combination pros it covers very good. I last for a long period of time. I would buy this product again. And I do recomento to others.
Katie N.
This foundation is great!!! It leaves my foundation and makeup looking fantastic all day. I over it so so much. My sister is a consultant and the company is just really great and has so many great products.
Alexis D.
Perkasie, PA
I love this product. It makes your skin feel like velvet. This lasts forever as you only need a very small amount to cover your entire face. Allows for long wear and primes your skin for a great look all day.
Alyssa K.
Reading , PA
Love the primer. It feels a little weird on our fingers while you are applying to your face but i feel like it makes your makeup last much longer. It is also one of my favorites because it has spf in it.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?