BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Sunshine W.
This feels like heaven going onto my face. It absorbs quickly so I can move right to foundation. This paired with the finishing spray make my foundation last all day long. I will never pay more for a subpar product ever again!
Avery F.
I love this primer, i’ve had it for quite a while now! It’s perfect for every type of skin and it’s easy to blend. It leaves a gorgeous look after makeup is applied giving a glowing matte look. I definitely would purchase again and recommend this product to others.
Tori F.
Baytown, TX
This is my daily go to primer. It holds my makeup on for hours! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I couldn't do my makeup routine without it! Kinda pricey but it's worth it. I love all mark K products tho. But I highly recommend this product!
Elizabeth F.
Jefferson
I use this every day under my CC cream foundation. It’s non-greasy and helps make your makeup look fresh all day long. I also love that it has an SPF in it but doesn’t smell like sunscreen. I always keep an extra tube on hand so I never have to go without it.
Tiffany C.
Saint Stephen, SC
I love this primer. It leaves a silky smooth feeling while priming just as needed. Only issue I have is the smell. Not a horrible smell but does smell weird to me. Otherwise, I love it!
Melissa G.
Fresno, CA
This primer wasn’t that great to me. I feel like after applying this any liquid foundation I used didn’t sit well on my face. It didn’t help it stay in place or extend the wear. It also felt like it just sits on the top of my skin and nothing is absorbed.
Madi K.
My mom buys Mary Kay product and I would sneak into her room to use her foundation she'd get so mad, but it was worth it. I don't get much sun with my job so I'm not sure about the sun protection. However, it is very smooth and would recommend to you guys.
Sandra L.
mesa, AZ
I honestly love this foundation primer it leaves the skin feeling really soft even if  you touch it with your fingers it's really smooth. It's good for both honestly a combination.yesss it's a really long lasting. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I'm not a huge fan of May Kay's makeup but i am a huge fan of the foundation primer. It's so smooth and it smells really good. It's easy to apply and blend. It keeps my foundation on all day!
Jess Lynn J.
Lakewood, OH
I don't know how I feel about this, it seems like every time I use this before applying makeup, I break out. Without it, I'm fine. No matter how much time you wait after applying this to your face, if you touch your face it crumples off like dead skin.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?