BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Kaybienne R.
This is a great primer! It reminds me of benefit porefessional primer but more affordable. This primer has the consistency of a primer you would to expect to fill your pores and give you a smooth surface to work with. It also helps the makeup last long too. I can definitely tell a difference between when I use it and when I do not. This is easily my go to everyday.
jannafdog F.
Highland, UT
Great stuff! Use before special occasions when i want to look extra smooth, make up looks so much better with a primer, I’m just too lazy and too cheap to use everyday
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
This primer smells really good, almost like chocolate or hazelnut. It feels sooo nice going on my skin and it fills in the pores really nice. It is silicone based so it’s great for oily skin. But you can use it on all skin types. The spf is a nice little age fighting benefit that most other primers do not have. Helps keep my makeup on all day!
Jay 💖.
I had expected to hate this primer when I got a bottle of it a year or two ago. But I actually really liked it. It's fairly close to the consistency and feel of the smashbox primers,it feels a lot like silicone and it left my face smooth. It filled in my pores like a pro,and it made my makeup last longer. I have combination skin,and it didn't react badly or make me too dry or too oily. I give it an 8.2/10,would maybe recommend since it's about the same price as Smashbox.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
I like the feel of this primer, it is very slick and moisturizing. I don't feel as though it does anything to my skin. My skin looks the same after this and my foundation doesn't look any different or last any longer. I think you can get better/cheaper primers that work great.
Kimignon W.
Longview, TX
At first I really liked this foundation. However, it seems as if it is more red on me than I recall. It seems a bit suffocating to my skin, but it has a great coverage in how it hides my scars. Will continue to mix with other foundations but will probably not ever purchase..
Brianna J.
New Bedford, MA
I got this from a friend- love it! A little goes a long way. I feel like it has a silicone kinda feel to it though. I love that it has sunscreen in it because you can be protected from the sun without even thinking! I have been using this a lot lately. Highly recommend!
Krystal S.
Big Pine Key, FL
This wasn't the worst but wasn't the best primer I've ever used. It was the first primer I tried and I used it for years until I got into my 30s and needed more from a primer. I think just because it was my first I'll always have it in my collection and continue repurchasing
Laura S.
Hialeah
This primer is awesome! It makes your skin feel so smooth. I love the fact that it is clear. It is very easy to apply I usually just apply it with my fingers to make sure I get it everywhere. I have purchased this item several times and probably will continue too.
Stina T.
Novato
I have tried many face primers and have found my holy grail, although surprisingly in the Mary Kay brand! This primer goes on so smoothly, it feels as though nothing extra is being put on. It smooths my pores and holds my makeup without feeling heavy which I love and adds SPF 15! All for a great, low price.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?