Mary Kay Eyeliner ~Black uploaded by Catie R.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Eyeliner Black see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cecy O.
Austin, TX
I use very few Mary Kay products, but this is a MUST! I always hace to have it available. I like how pigmented it is and how it doesn’t come off. I could cry and swim and it’s still on. I recommended it 100%.
Catie R.
Smoothest ever. Not to expensive. Water proof and smudge proof! Can wear long periods of time. Definitely my fav!
Maria W.
This is my #1eyeliner it last me long and it's not messy at all easy apply and to remove. I highly recommended