BY MARY KAY

Long-wearing - over 8 hours. Fade-resistant, intense color Waterproof & smudge-proof. Silky, ultra-creamy formula Lashes appear thicker. Smear-proof Blends easily to create a smoky effect

• Is this eyeliner really waterproof? To remove it you can ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone experience any clumping or cause residue to a...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Only eyeliner that I use! The black is very dark, and the tip is fine, which allows for whatever thickness you wish. The price is average for a decent eyeliner. Mary Kay offers only quality items!" in 41 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner but it would help if it was a shorter applicator. But if you use it on the waterline it would not last very long" in 19 reviews
vickie C.
I had to reapply it like 5 times for any color and when I did get some color it smeared, plus the color wasn't very nice. Plus it ran out after like one use. The twist thingy didn't work. I would not recommend it.
Melissa S.
Omaha, NE
Review for: MK Black more...
Mary Kay products are nice. The eyeliner was easy to use. I don’t use this product much due to finding one I like better grok different brand. You need a consultant to purchase these products.
Sam C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This eyeliner works well. It is very pigmented and works well on the upper lid. It does not perform as well on the waterline because of the wetness combination of the eye and eyeliner. The pigment works well, although the price is a little high.
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I like this eyeliner. It applies easily but there isn't much product for the price. There are cheaper, better quality eyeliners at the drug store without having to fuss with a consultant
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
I have looked for a eyeliner that stays put all day long and this one is by far the best. It stays on my water line all day. Great price and last forever. Run, don't walk to buy.
🖤Pep🤘 C.
Hollis, OK
Review for: MK Black more...
This isn’t bad. It glides on smooth. No tugging. Very black. I just wish it lasted a little bit longer. But this is one of the few I can use that doesn’t bother my contacts.
Amy C.
This product is great. I am not a good eye liner person and this product is super easy to use. It also stays on really well. Only bad party is that you have to find a Mary Kay consultant to buy.
Ashley C.
Love me some Mary Kay makeup.
I can't imagine using anything else. Great eye liner. Love the way it stays on perfectly never have to reapply it throughout the day.
Brittany S.
Wabash, IN
Mary Kay eyeliner is so easy to apply and get the perfect line! It’s not harsh or easy to break off! I have used this since I started wearing makeup and love it!
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
Once again Mary Kay is a wonderful product I love that it last and goes on smoothly. I highly recommend their products I am not a consultant I just love the product.
Halim A.
Does anyone experience any clumping or cause residue to appear beneath your eyes? I'm interested in knowing if anyone feels that this product may be useful for someone that doesn't have time to deal with smears.
PATRICIA V.
Is this eyeliner really waterproof? To remove it you can use your regular make up remover or a special one?