Mary Kay® Eyeliner

by Mary Kay

Get beautiful, well-defined eyes with Mary Kay® Eyeliner.

• Fantastic formula you’re sure to love.
  • Retractable pencil with built-in shaper helps you line the way you like.
  • Formulated with ingredients designed to provide a soft feel and enhanced glide while maintaining wear.
  • Treated pigments are included to help color last.
  • Contains antioxidants to help fight free radicals.

NOTE: In electronic media, true colors may vary.

Define eyes with this must-have eyeliner. It’s expertly formulated with ingredients to provide a smooth application. Color gives depth to lashes and enhances the eyes for a more radiant look. You can line eyes with a hint of color, create a smoky eye or go for a full artistic, multihue effect. Mary Kay® Eyeliner includes treated pigments to help color last, and it’s perfect for your nonstop, on-the-go day!

Ingredients

• Cornflower extract – cornflower is known for its soothing properties and for helping reduce irritation.
  • Soybean oil – for skin-conditioning benefits.

Is this long lasting?
Mary Kay Eyeliner Is this type of eyeliner(pencil) better than liquid eyeliner?
IttSsuper fun to use? This slides on clean and my only question is to get it to stop bleeding even with primer and settting powder
Start your review of Mary Kay® Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
Only eyeliner that I use! The black is very dark, and the tip is fine, which allows for whatever thickness you wish. The price is average for a decent eyeliner. Mary Kay offers only quality items!in reviews
I love this eyeliner but it would help if it was a shorter applicator. But if you use it on the waterline it would not last very longin reviews
Shirin M.
Honolulu, HI
Mary Kay® Eyeliner uploaded by Shirin M.
I’ve received as a gift from my friend. It does it’s job. I do like how you can control the amount by twisting it from the bottom. It doesn’t smudge easily. Stays well, works good. Definitely recommend it.
Krista R.
Coshocton
Mary Kay® Eyeliner uploaded by Krista R.
Review for: Black
Ladies and Gents this is the best eyeliner in my opinion. I have tried so many different liners and none have lived up to this one. It lasts longer and also glides on easily. I love the pigment and the price is great for the quality. Can't ever go wrong with Mary Kay!
Cara S.
Barnesville, GA
Mary Kay® Eyeliner uploaded by Cara S.
Review for: Black
I have the black eye liner from maykay I really like it I think it stays on well and stays on well and easy to put on I really like it I don't think it's expensive good value and I think it isn't go expensive for my taste I do recommend this eye liner I do
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Mary Kay® Eyeliner uploaded by Betzabe C.
Review for: Black
Mary Kay i try this pencil by the way i dont like pencils but i decide to try this one because i saw it on the mary kay book so it was nice in the picture so i already tried this pencil on my eye and looks amazing very pigmented and i love the results
Elizabeth G.
usa
Review for: Black
Held up well on a hot day and went on smooth. I'm picky about my eyeliner but I did like this one. It's a little proxy though.
Catie R.
Review for: Black
Smoothest ever. Not to expensive. Water proof and smudge proof! Can wear long periods of time. Definitely my fav!
Kateland H.
Junction City, KY
This is my holy grail eyeliner. Stays in place all day , even on my waterline. I have wore this to sleep accidentally, and woke up the next morning with it still looking good !
Mayelin H.
Lancaster, PA
Stays on but it is not as creamy can easily scratch your eye while putting on. Drug store brands have worked better for me than this one.
Xochitl V.
This eyeliner is absolutely great! Very pigmented. I bought this from one the MK sellers. I believe it's an affordable one. I almost use it everyday, it's that good. I would most likely buy it again.
Lindsay H.
Bishop, GA
Review for: Mary Kay® Eyeliner
love that i don’t have to sharpen this but, it’s hard to remove without their makeup remover that breaks my face out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Makylah T.
jenison
il y a un an
Mary Kay Eyeliner Is this type of eyeliner(pencil) better than liquid eyeliner?
Alexandra S. il y a un an
Based on my experience I think that liquid eyeliner is better and easier to use
Edilia C.
Louisville
il y a 2 ans
Mary Kay® Eyeliner ?this eyeliner is good and hard on the eyes
Jessica S. il y a 2 ans
This is the only eye liner I have found that stays put. It doesn’t bother my eyes at all.
Nicole B.
North York, ON
il y a 2 ans
Mary Kay® Eyeliner does anyone use this eyeliner ! I got one wanting to try it !
Leanne S. il y a 2 ans
I use to sell Mary Kay and can still get their products. The eyeliner was the product I had the most complaints about and the one time I tried it, I refused to use it again.