BY MARY KAY #73 in Eyeliner

Long-wearing - over 8 hours. Fade-resistant, intense color Waterproof & smudge-proof. Silky, ultra-creamy formula Lashes appear thicker. Smear-proof Blends easily to create a smoky effect

• Is this eyeliner really waterproof? To remove it you can use your...1 Answers
  • Does anyone experience any clumping or cause residue to appear be...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Only eyeliner that I use! The black is very dark, and the tip is fine, which allows for whatever thickness you wish. The price is average for a decent eyeliner. Mary Kay offers only quality items!" in 41 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner but it would help if it was a shorter applicator. But if you use it on the waterline it would not last very long" in 19 reviews
MicKelle F.
10/10 would recommend. This is the ONLY eyeliner I love and have used for 10+ years! Having a pencil that you don't have to sharpen, makes a world of difference! I don't have to worry about sharp edges if the liner goes down, just roll it up more! So smooth, lasts all day (and night if you forget to take it off) and it's also easy to remove! I would never use another eyeliner again. This is the best of the best.
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
Review for: MK Black more...
I’ve been using Mary Kay since high school and it was my very first eyeliner 😭 It’s easy to apply and I like that you just twist the plastic tube to get more liner to come out, without having to deal with sharpening a pencil. I think it’s a little pricey for what you’re getting, but the liner doesn’t disappoint! It usually stays on for the day for me!
Madi E.
Mobile, AL
Review for: MK Deep Brown more...
Now I am going to start off by saying that I am not an eyeliner person at all, I typically only use pencil liners when I do line my eyes because I really like how thigh lining looks on me. I will have to say that this is not the easiest to apply and is not as easy to get on as I hoped for, yet when I could get over the tickle that the product gave me, I really liked how I looked. I am starting to wear my glasses again, and really liked how my eyes look while wearing them. I am not sure I will wear this everyday like I do with the rest of my makeup, but I like how less harsh the dark brown looks compared to the usual black, so I will most likely start using brown eyeliner when going out to less formal events.
Rachael P.
I enjoy using Mary Kay eyeliner. I don't buy it often because I'm loyal to another brand. I grew up using Mary Kay because my mom was a Mary Kay consultant so I'll still pick up Mary Kay items here and there because they're good quality.
Sara L.
Review for: MK Black more...
I have used the cover girl eyeliner that is similar to this one for years, a friend decided to stop selling Mary Kay and gave me several new products to try out because it is a pricer brand. This is a step up from my cover girl eyeliner. It goes on smooth no tugging on my eyes and is a deep dark black.  I have also found that it stays on my water line all day unlike the cover girl that may need reapplied depend on how watery my eyes are during the day. It is a little harder to get off, I normally use baby wipes to remove my make up, because they are amazing, but it takes more effort to get off with them even after all day wearing!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Marisol F.
Not alot of pigment. Overall i love that it comes with a sharper. I have my other retractable items that i also sharpen with this. The product brakes with slight pressure i try to be soft, i have to go back multiple times with the liner to get a solid black line
Jamie G.
Gladstone, MO
I like the shape of the tubing for this. It is fairly costly but does go on pretty smooth. I never have to tug the liner accross and is soft enough it doesn't hurt when i use it. It is waterproof and unlike other brands doesn't make my eyes watery.
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
Mary Kay Eyeliner
I purchased this eyeliner through my friend's mother who is a Mary Kay associate. I found the eyeliner to be good but not my favorite. It was a little pricey but I do like it. Not my favorite but does work well.
member-ad54e5cbc
I really like how effortlessly this eyeliner glides on. The colors are very nice, I've tried almost every shade, I wish they would bring back some of the purpley and ivy colors they used to have though!...they are nice and pigmented. The downfall I have with this pencil though is that they break off very easily, and for $12 a pop, I think they could make the formula a little more durable!
PATRICIA V.
Is this eyeliner really waterproof? To remove it you can use your regular make up remover or a special one?
Halim A.
Does anyone experience any clumping or cause residue to appear beneath your eyes? I'm interested in knowing if anyone feels that this product may be useful for someone that doesn't have time to deal with smears.