BY MARY KAY #38 in Eyeliner

Long-wearing - over 8 hours. Fade-resistant, intense color Waterproof & smudge-proof. Silky, ultra-creamy formula Lashes appear thicker. Smear-proof Blends easily to create a smoky effect

• Is this eyeliner really waterproof? To remove it you can use your...1 Answers
  • Does anyone experience any clumping or cause residue to appear be...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dria R.
Baton Rouge
I have been using Mary Kay for years since I was in Middle School there eyeliner will always get a 5 out of 5 of me because it goes on so flawlessly and effortlessly with no issue at all. I definitely love that Mary Kay specializes in makeup because their eyeliner is definitely a plus the prices are reasonable and the quality is great so I have recommended it to friends because Mary Kay is number one in my book.
Madi E.
Mobile, AL
Review for: MK Deep Brown
Now I am going to start off by saying that I am not an eyeliner person at all, I typically only use pencil liners when I do line my eyes because I really like how thigh lining looks on me. I will have to say that this is not the easiest to apply and is not as easy to get on as I hoped for, yet when I could get over the tickle that the product gave me, I really liked how I looked. I am starting to wear my glasses again, and really liked how my eyes look while wearing them. I am not sure I will wear this everyday like I do with the rest of my makeup, but I like how less harsh the dark brown looks compared to the usual black, so I will most likely start using brown eyeliner when going out to less formal events.
Sara L.
Pekin, IL
Review for: MK Black
This eyeliner pen is pretty good for an eyeliner pen. I was a first time user. 4 stars because I really prefer the eyeliner liquid pen. I could get my wings on correctly and it was so easy to use. The price point of $15 is a little much comparable for other eyeliner pens but the wear is all day and I really like it. Repeat user.
Jade A.
Coatesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this liner! Comes with a sharpener on the tip of the pencil cap, which is very, very convenient! Glides on the skin like butter. No clumping or breakage. I use this product on my lower lash line almost everyday! This baby never let's me down!
Amy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. I am not a good eye liner person and this product is super easy to use. It also stays on really well. Only bad party is that you have to find a Mary Kay consultant to buy.
Lindsey H.
San Angelo
Review for: MK Black
This eyeliner does the job adequately, but could be improved. I use this product most mornings. I have a habit of rubbing my eyes and this eyeliner holds up to the test and doesn’t smear. The tip does not stay as sharp as I would like; resulting in a thicker line that I would like at times.
Saira M.
Review for: MK Black
I’m not a fan of eyeliner. Although I haven’t tried very many. This one in particular goes on soft and smooth but doesn’t stay on. It’s a bit pricey for it not lasting. I personally would not buy again.
Alyia F.
Fort Irwin, CA
Review for: MK Black
I would say the only thing great about this liner is how black it is and glides on smoothly. But in my opinion it is nothing special, especially for the price. Every time I wear it, I get the smudge under my eyes, where it basically looks like its melting. Not a huge fan.
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: MK Black
I won this at an MK party and I love it. It is thin, so I can make my lines as thick or thin as I want with no trouble. It is also retractable so I don't have to worry about sharpening it! It stays on well and doesn't smudge as bad as other liners I've tried.
Sarah M.
Review for: MK Deep Brown
Love the marykay eyeliner. It goes on super smooth and very clean lines. It doesn’t smudge or smear and really holds up through out the day. It costs the same as any over the counter eyeliner and I would definitely recommend this product.
Halim A.
Does anyone experience any clumping or cause residue to appear beneath your eyes? I'm interested in knowing if anyone feels that this product may be useful for someone that doesn't have time to deal with smears.
PATRICIA V.
Is this eyeliner really waterproof? To remove it you can use your regular make up remover or a special one?