3 colors available

BY MARY KAY #51 in Eyeliner

Long-wearing - over 8 hours. Fade-resistant, intense color Waterproof & smudge-proof. Silky, ultra-creamy formula Lashes appear thicker. Smear-proof Blends easily to create a smoky effect

Buy on Amazon
India M.
India M.
Euless, TX
Best Eyeline.
First off it goes one smooth and you can draw a perfect line with it.. It glides one. A little goes a long way. I like you can sharpen it and it is retractable.

This liner is awesome it last more than 8 hrs. I know I forgot to clean my face one night the next morning my liner did not smudge while I was it stay the test of time.

The price is just right also. YOU HAVE TO TRY IT FOR YOURSELF!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Review for: MK Black
The liner stays on relatively well as long as you go easy on it. One rub of a tissue and it's smudging everywhere. It applies much easier than the traditional pencil that you have to sharpen. Therefore, it is better than most but still not as good as a liquid or gel liner.
Gab C.
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
Review for: MK Black
hello, well yes you guessed it i bought this product by mary kay let me start off by saying it is expensive it had nice black and pink packaging but i expected a little more from such a high brand and price at that i found better eyeliner but if you interested go for it
Katie H.
Katie H.
Erlanger, KY
Review for: MK Black
Only eyeliner that I use! The black is very dark, and the tip is fine, which allows for whatever thickness you wish. The price is average for a decent eyeliner. Mary Kay offers only quality items!
Cristal C.
Cristal C.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: MK Black
Facil de aplicar , fácil para delinear 100 % recomendado , todo lo que uno espera en un , me encanta como se ve y no se borra fácilmente al fallarse uno los ojos
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Reading, PA
Review for: MK Black
Average tube eyeliner. Not too dark but easy to use and good for smudging. Doesn't work too well on the waterline. Better for use on top lid
Gabi G.
Gabi G.
Review for: MK Black
I think it's very good to use a lot
He is super pigmented. I love him very much. He wanted my dream a lot and to have a dream come true.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Review for: MK Black
Pretty good eyeliner, not as good as my favorite Palladio which you can pick up from Sally's Beauty Supply
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
North Tazewell, VA
Review for: MK Black
Some of the best eyeliner on I've ever used it went on smooth and last for quite a while
Tita G.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
Review for: MK Black
BEST MATTE EYELINER!!!! My mom loves mary kay!!! She loves the anti age primer!!
PATRICIA V.
PATRICIA V.
Is this eyeliner really waterproof? To remove it you can use your regular make up remover or a special one?
Halim A.
Halim A.
Does anyone experience any clumping or cause residue to appear beneath your eyes? I'm interested in knowing if anyone feels that this product may be useful for someone that doesn't have time to deal with smears.