BY MARY KAY

Long-wearing - over 8 hours. Fade-resistant, intense color Waterproof & smudge-proof. Silky, ultra-creamy formula Lashes appear thicker. Smear-proof Blends easily to create a smoky effect

• Is this eyeliner really waterproof? To remove it you can ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone experience any clumping or cause residue to a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Only eyeliner that I use! The black is very dark, and the tip is fine, which allows for whatever thickness you wish. The price is average for a decent eyeliner. Mary Kay offers only quality items!" in 41 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner but it would help if it was a shorter applicator. But if you use it on the waterline it would not last very long" in 19 reviews
Madi E.
Mobile, AL
Review for: MK Deep Brown more...
Now I am going to start off by saying that I am not an eyeliner person at all, I typically only use pencil liners when I do line my eyes because I really like how thigh lining looks on me. I will have to say that this is not the easiest to apply and is not as easy to get on as I hoped for, yet when I could get over the tickle that the product gave me, I really liked how I looked. I am starting to wear my glasses again, and really liked how my eyes look while wearing them. I am not sure I will wear this everyday like I do with the rest of my makeup, but I like how less harsh the dark brown looks compared to the usual black, so I will most likely start using brown eyeliner when going out to less formal events.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Love the color and how it goes on but does not say on long and ends up under the eye looking like you have bruised eyes. Not good at finding a product for myself as far as eyeliners go. Need help in this Department big time.
Kayla W.
Review for: MK Black more...
Sweats off within an hour. If it doesn’t sweat off, it smudges. For the price, I could go to Walmart and get a generic one that probably works better. MK is the oldest MLM out there and should stop making makeup. Their quality is nonexistent.
Sara B.
Saint Elmo, IL
Review for: MK Black more...
I've been on a hunt for a good but cheap eyeliner. So far MK has been a good alternative from my $30 eyeliners. It's very pigmented and stays in place. Only problem I had was the bottom would start to wear off through the day.
Abbie M.
I absolutely love Mary Kay eye liner! It stays on my eyes all day and night. It only fades a little throughout the day and will run a tad bit. It has great color and a lot of different colors to choice from. It also goes on nice and smooth. I would recommend it!
Christi C.
Mc Leansboro, IL
Review for: MK Black more...
It’s a pretty run of the mill eyeliner. There’s nothing really that special about it. Theres drugstore brands that work better. It runs almost immediately if you use win your waterline, plus it’s not a cruelty free brand so that’s an automatic deterrent for me.
Lauren P.
Estill Spgs, TN
Review for: MK Black more...
I used the eye liner when I first started wearing eye liner. It was easy to use at first. I like other products better and I find it to be on the expensive side. I won’t buy it again because I find cheaper options better
Shelandria R.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have been using Mary Kay for years since I was in Middle School there eyeliner will always get a 5 out of 5 of me because it goes on so flawlessly and effortlessly with no issue at all. I definitely love that Mary Kay specializes in makeup because their eyeliner is definitely a plus the prices are reasonable and the quality is great so I have recommended it to friends because Mary Kay is number one in my book.
Debbie A.
Martin, TN
Review for: MK Deep Brown more...
This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. The color is perfect. The eyeliner goes on so smoothly and easily. The end of the cap has a small sharpener built in it which is very convenient. I live this product and would definitely recommend it!
PATRICIA V.
Is this eyeliner really waterproof? To remove it you can use your regular make up remover or a special one?
Halim A.
Does anyone experience any clumping or cause residue to appear beneath your eyes? I'm interested in knowing if anyone feels that this product may be useful for someone that doesn't have time to deal with smears.