BY MARY KAY #10 in Eye Primer

Shasha S.
Srin Y.
I have struggled for FOREVER with creasing eyeshadow. The creasing is the main reason I stopped wearing it. But now being older and having more access to products I thought I'd give eyeshadow another try. And this primer has made all the difference. As I type this my eyeshadow has been on for a little over 10 hours and has not budged or creased!!! I am in LOVE with this primer!!!
Ashley W.
Atlanta
This stuff is pretty sticky. It gets the job done. I don’t feel like it last all day and sometimes it makes my eyelid feel sticky. I would much rather use the Smashbox eyelid primer. I ran out of primer and happen to be going to a Mary Kay party and figured I would just try this. It’s not bad but if I had the choice I would go Smashbox all the way
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
I find that it does a pretty good job. My complaints are that it's a little hard to get the exact amount you want when you are almost out of the product and that it doesn't have an applicator. You have to use your fingers and its a little rough when you want some tight lined eyeshadow designs.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I love this product. The only makeup i  usually wear is mascara, eye shadow and eye liner and I always had issues with my eyeliner and eye shadow wearing off before the end of the day. Mary Kay products are more expensive, but with the products I have used it seems to be worth it.
Myrriah M.
Morgantown
i definitely used to swear by everything mary kay! you will never be disappointed with mary kay products. i'm just to impatient to wait for things to come in the mail especially when i can go to ulta and get products that work as good or even better! definitely would buy again though!
Danielle G.
Product was ok, worked well for a while, not bad for the price. I like to shop around and I didn’t like having to wait for the order, I prefer to go into a store and get my products when I need them. I did like the packaging and would possibly buy again.
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Kayla H.
Evans, CO
This is my holy grail eyeshadow primer. My eyes are brown, and it really makes my eye color pop because my shadow sticks to it so good. It lasts all day, and I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this to everybody looking for a good primer!
Sara L.
This is the only eye primer I have tried and i can't believe I didn't know it existed sooner. I have had the same tube for almost a year. I put just a little on each eyelid and BAM my shadow and liner stays on and is more intense for the entire day.
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
I need an eye primer that will keep my shadow on for hours, how's this product?
Danielle G.
Bluefield , Wv
I have been using Mary Kay for years now faithfully but have never thought to try the eye primer. does it make the eye shadow stay on better? and last longer? I have found out with out the primer my eye shadow don't last a whole day!
Mara S.
Fairmont, WV
Why is it important to use eye primer?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Would anyone recommend this to someone who skin is sensitive ?
Adilene L.
Is this primer less "oily" feeling than the urban decay one? For some reason the UD one makes my eyelids so oily.