Mary Kay Eye Primer

by Mary Kay

Extends the wear of eye color and provents eye color from creasing or smudging.

Mary Kay Eye Primer— does this work to make metallic eye makeup last?
Will the eyeshadow that I use stay on my eyelid if i use this product?
Start your review of Mary Kay Eye Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...top of my eye lid, but then the bottom under my eye. I find I get kinda oily under there on hot days and this stiff really keeps your makeup where it should be! I sometimes use them as stocking stuffers during the holidays for family and friends. Really, this tube will keep going and going and goingin reviews
Cianah H.
West Grove
Mary Kay Eye Primer uploaded by Cianah H.
This is a very good eye primer although I have never tried any other brand of eye primer, this one does the job so I recommend it! I believe that this product is a good value for the price.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Mary Kay Eye Primer uploaded by Christine B.
Mary Kay Eye Primer goes on nicely at first but it tends to dry filmy and a lil sticky. I would put a layer of some of my fave primer over too and it worked amazing. My eyeshadow did not smudge or flake off at all
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
 this primer is absolutely amazing. I use it every single time that I put on my Mary Kay eyeshadow, and it stays on literally all day. This is my all-time favorite eyeshadow primer. I really recommend this product if you have not tried it. I also work for Mary Kay so I sell these products if anyone’s interested.
Siggi M.
Duluth
This primer really works! It's so good that often times I use it under my eyes to keep my concealer firmly in place. I have deep dark circles, and need something to smooth out my fine lines. Love this!
Chelsea G.
Goshen, IN
I love it! It is my one and only primer that I have ever used! I have at least 2 atall times. I like how smooth it is to put on and I also like how its not clumpy. I even like the fact that it does not feel like it drys my eyes out or the fact that i have nere had creases from it!
Brineshia C.
Eight Mile, AL
Mary kay is skin friendly, its for sensitive skin. This product sells very good on the market.
Stephanie J.
Brookings, SD
I like this primer. It keeps my shadow in place All night!! It does feel a little thick when applying and a little goes a long way. It can sometimes dry a little white if I have applied it messy. Still, it does a great job keeping my shadow where I put it and does allow me to blend my shadow on top of it.
Naila C.
yakima
I use this all the time it is very good. It does it’s job very good!! I use this all the time. Love it very much!!
Lorena V.
Texas
It applies smoothly and a little goes a long way. My eye shadow sticks to it perfectly and it's easy to blend.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
I got this stuff like 8 years ago and never really knew what it was or what it did. I just recently got back into makeup and i been using it regularly when I have eyeshadow on, it perfect and it truly does help keep the shadow on all day. I would recommend it to anyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Raquel O.
Plantation, FL
il y a 3 mois
Mary Kay Eye Primer— does this work to make metallic eye makeup last?
April M. il y a un mois
Yes! It’s amazing
Priscila J.
Cancún
il y a 5 mois
JESSICA C. il y a 3 mois
I used to be a Mary Kay consultant, and I would suggest not spending the money. The primer would only last from 8am-12pm before my eyeshadow would start creasing. Hope this helps 😊
Destiny M.