BY MARY KAY

• Can this be bought alone in the jar?1 Answers
  • I normally have combination skin but during the winter my...1 Answers
  • How long does it feel are to see results?2 Answers
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream ~ 2.4 Oz Jar
  • "My whole family is obsessed with this stuff. It is amazing for dry skin in the winter. Also good for any redness, burns chapped lips etc!! " in 34 reviews
  • "This stuff is their best kept secret. Not only is it super moisturizing but it's great on feet (put socks on) and wonderful for those dreaded sunburns. Takes the sting away and heals the burn quickly." in 10 reviews
Elizabeth W.
Kentucky
I used it for the first time and so far i think it's wonderful. My face is so soft now. It feels a little greasy at first when i put it on, but then as it soaks in it feels just like a regular moisturizer. I could tell a difference right away tho. A good difference. I will definitely be recommending this to some of my friends that need a good cream for their face.
Madison J.
Temple Terrace, FL
In my times of random dryness I love using this cream. I only give 4 stars because I barely use it for it is better for people with dominantly dry skin and mine is more so oily. I only sometimes have dry areas. I also personally dont like the smell of it. But I would definitely recommend this if you have overall dry skin.
Chyanne E.
THIS IS A MIRACLE CREAM! Ive been using this every day since I was 8 years old (I’m 21 now). I cant sleep without it! This is the 100% BEST nightcream for your lips! You wake up with the dead skin on your lips softened and all you have to do is scrape it off and you’ll have new rejuvinated smooth soft lips! My boyfriend says I have the softest lips ever and can’t stop kissing me! I even put this cream on some cuts I have in my mouth sometimes (if i bite my cheek or bit my tongue) before I go to bed and I wake up the next day with it healed! This cream cant be beat!
Kayla O.
Palmdale, CA
My favorite night cream now! I’m new to Mary Kay and have been using for a month now, and definitely not disappointed. Little pricey, but worth it if you’re in your mid twenties and need to start using more creams to benefit your skin!
Jordan S.
Johnson City, TN
This night cream is very good. It has a fresh scent and is very calming, perfect for a night moisturizer. I have used this before and will continue to use it. It lasts a long time and is priced well for you the amount and quality.
Katie H.
Elmore, OH
Very hydrating! Gentle on my skin. Purchased through a Mary Kay beauty consultant. This definitely helped my skin when i was dealing with some dryness. Perfect for overnight use, also use nightly on my lips!
Jena H.
Hickman
I have had psoriasis since I was a sophomore in high school. I have tried every product out there to help it. I was give the night time emollient cream by a consultant and I am a firm believer!! For $15 I can see the biggest results!
Kimberly F.
Simi Valley
This is seriously so hydrating! It is very heavy so not great for during the day but anytime I have a cold I use this cause my fave gets so so dry! It heals it up overnight! The smell is not my favorite but my husband loves the smell
Jamie H.
Preston, MD
I sell Mary Kay products, but ensure that my review is honest and unbiased.

This night cream is great for severely dry areas like hands, elbows, and knees. A little big goes a long way!
Kaziah R.
Ossining
I have used it a couple of times and I can’t say it’s my favorite, it’s not harsh and packaging is pretty convenient for use but not very effective and I was disappointed when I got it, I wouldn’t recommend
Aaron F.
Levittown, PA
Anyone use this during the day as well? is it heavy/greasy?
How well does this night cream work?
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
How long does it feel are to see results?
Candace T.
Is the formula thick or runny?
Can this be bought alone in the jar?