BY MARY KAY #58 in Night Cream

• Can this be bought alone in the jar?1 Answers
  • I normally have combination skin but during the winter my skin ge...1 Answers
  • How long does it feel are to see results?2 Answers
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream ~ 2.4 Oz Jar
  • "My whole family is obsessed with this stuff. It is amazing for dry skin in the winter. Also good for any redness, burns chapped lips etc!! " in 34 reviews
  • "This stuff is their best kept secret. Not only is it super moisturizing but it's great on feet (put socks on) and wonderful for those dreaded sunburns. Takes the sting away and heals the burn quickly." in 10 reviews
Madison K.
Duluth, GA
In my times of random dryness I love using this cream. I only give 4 stars because I barely use it for it is better for people with dominantly dry skin and mine is more so oily. I only sometimes have dry areas. I also personally dont like the smell of it. But I would definitely recommend this if you have overall dry skin.
Chyanne E.
THIS IS A MIRACLE CREAM! Ive been using this every day since I was 8 years old (I’m 21 now). I cant sleep without it! This is the 100% BEST nightcream for your lips! You wake up with the dead skin on your lips softened and all you have to do is scrape it off and you’ll have new rejuvinated smooth soft lips! My boyfriend says I have the softest lips ever and can’t stop kissing me! I even put this cream on some cuts I have in my mouth sometimes (if i bite my cheek or bit my tongue) before I go to bed and I wake up the next day with it healed! This cream cant be beat!
Kristina B.
Conway
This product works as it says, leaving skin soft and supplements (even those rough calluses on my feet!). It has a strong rose smell and is incredibly thick so it isn't ideal if you are sensitive to smells and/or have sensory issues with thick/sticky substances.
Julie B.
Most nights this really helps hydrate my skin overnight, but when it’s really cold or windy out I wake up with giant patches of flaky skin on my face. On those days I have to apply this cream 2-3 times in order to avoid waking up with such dry patches.
Lexi T.
Minonk
I got a sample package of this night cream in a care package from a friend who works for Mary Kay Cosmetics and I have never before been so willing to purchase immediately again once I've come close to using the last of it. I put it on my skin after showering and going through my typical skin care routine at night, and I wake up in the morning, and my skin in the softest it has ever been. I would recommend this to absolutely anyone, it might be pricey sometimes, but a lot goes a LONG way and it does wonders for the softness of your skin.
Jordan S.
Johnson City , TN
This night cream is very good. It has a fresh scent and is very calming, perfect for a night moisturizer. I have used this before and will continue to use it. It lasts a long time and is priced well for you the amount and quality.
Corin Z.
I didn’t like this product at all. It smelt like chemicals. I usually love products by Mary Kay but this one just didn’t do it for me, it was very disappointing. I would not buy again. The packaging was cute though.
Angela R.
Coeburn
Love this night cream. The cool thing is the applicator pump squeezes it a perfect amount of product so you don’t have to scoop it out of the jar and contaminate it. Is a little pricey but well worth it. My inch flaky skin now feels so smooth!
Maddie F.
Minneapolis , MN
This has SAVED my skin. I live in super dry and cold weather and everything cracks. I prep my skin with a serum or toner so it’s easier to spread and focus on dryer areas of my face...and sometimes hands!
Dominique P.
It’s hard to give it a 5 because i only used it once so far. So it’s hard to say if it is effective or not. But the cream is lighter than i thought and it absorbed right into my skin. Light scent. It’s great but idk if it’s effective yet
Aaron F.
levittown, pa
Anyone use this during the day as well? is it heavy/greasy?
How well does this night cream work?
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
How long does it feel are to see results?
Can this be bought alone in the jar?
Courtney M.
Sudbury, ON
I have been looking for a product I can recommend to my friend who has a 6 year old daughter with eczema. Would this be a good product to recommend?