BY MARY KAY #27 in Night Cream

• I normally have combination skin but during the winter my skin gets...1 Answers
  • How long does it feel are to see results?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a product I can recommend to my friend who ...1 Answers
Emily R.
Emily R.
Beaver, PA
I have typically oily skin, but once I started using doctor prescribed acne medication, my face dried up very fast. I was told by my consultant to try the extra emollient night cream, and I hate it. I guess if your skin is always dry you should use this, but I don't recommend this to anyone else. It makes your face feel SO greasy. It is super thick and it basically feels like you are smearing Vaseline all over your face. It had a bad texture and a bad feel to it. I don't recommend this at all unless you spent the last week in the Sahara Desert and your face is dried out to the bone.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Coffeyville, KS
I absolutely love this product. Ive used it for way more things than just moisturizing. If a kid falls, all you have to do is put this cream on and all better, it keeps bruising to a minimum. If you have dry, cracking feet, no problem...just put this on your feet at night and wear socks to bed and by morning your feet are smooth and brand new feeling. Everytime ive gotten a tattoo, this has been my go to cream to use on them. My colors never fade. This cream is amazing, i always keep plenty around.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's VERY thick, if you have oily skin I wouldn't use it. But if you have dry skin like I do, this is great, especially during the winter. A little goes a long way. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and wouldn't repurchase is because MK tests on animals and I'm moving away from using products tested on animals.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Jonesborough, TN
If I could give this product 10 starts I would. My grandmother has been rubbing this stuff on us since we were born. It's a true miracle cream from psoriasis to chapped lips. I don't think she ever used it on her face but it was put on just about everything else! Will have in my cabinet at all times!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Jewett City, CT
I initially got this in a basket I won at a raffle. I am 17 and I din't really need anything anti-aging. This did help with my dry skin on my face though. It has a great formulation and does not leave your face with a greasy feeling that some night creams have. Would recommend this item!!
Maricruz A.
Maricruz A.
Oxnard, CA
Moisturises and hydrates skin during the night. Has a decent smell if any. I have the tube form of this & prefer it more than having to dig my finger in a jar. This was easy to apply and my skin was happy when applied. I have been using this on & off again for a few years now.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
I normally have combination skin and I had never tried Mary Kay before I naturally asked which was best for me. They gave me this product and it smells nice but was very oily. It actually made me break out. It did have great products in it but is better for a dryer face.
Anita M.
Anita M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I regularly use Mary Kay extra emollient night cream. I actually still have the one from the original packaging because I loved it so much. I would love it all over my hands and feet at night time and wake up with soft, smooth skin.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is my favorite classic MK product ever!!! It rehydrates and rejuvenates your face so amazingly! Great to use on knees, elbows, feet, and anything else as well! The price is awesome! Will always buy this!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Roseville, MI
I was excited to use this product, but after putting it on I realized it was very, very greasy! I gave it a chance but when I woke up in the morning it still felt like I needed to wash my face immediately.
How well does this night cream work?
Aaron F.
Aaron F.
levittown, pa
Anyone use this during the day as well? is it heavy/greasy?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it feel are to see results?
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally have combination skin but during the winter my skin gets so dry. Between the winter wind outside and the heat indoors my skin suffers. I've been looking for a thick moisturizing night cream. Does this cream feel heavy on the skin? Do you notice a difference in how your skin feels? How long does a jar last?
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Sudbury, ON
I have been looking for a product I can recommend to my friend who has a 6 year old daughter with eczema. Would this be a good product to recommend?