BY MARY KAY #16 in Night Cream

• Can this be bought alone in the jar?1 Answers
  • I normally have combination skin but during the winter my skin ge...1 Answers
  • How long does it feel are to see results?2 Answers
Chyanne E.
THIS IS A MIRACLE CREAM! Ive been using this every day since I was 8 years old (I’m 21 now). I cant sleep without it! This is the 100% BEST nightcream for your lips! You wake up with the dead skin on your lips softened and all you have to do is scrape it off and you’ll have new rejuvinated smooth soft lips! My boyfriend says I have the softest lips ever and can’t stop kissing me! I even put this cream on some cuts I have in my mouth sometimes (if i bite my cheek or bit my tongue) before I go to bed and I wake up the next day with it healed! This cream cant be beat!
Lexi T.
Minonk
I got a sample package of this night cream in a care package from a friend who works for Mary Kay Cosmetics and I have never before been so willing to purchase immediately again once I've come close to using the last of it. I put it on my skin after showering and going through my typical skin care routine at night, and I wake up in the morning, and my skin in the softest it has ever been. I would recommend this to absolutely anyone, it might be pricey sometimes, but a lot goes a LONG way and it does wonders for the softness of your skin.
Sabrina L.
Hialeah, FL
My mom used to work for Mary Kay and the Extra Emollient Night Cream is one of their best products. I think it's only second to their Eye Makeup Remover. The extra emollient night cream is great for all dry areas for people with all skin types. And a secret tip, keep a tube in the kitchen, because it helps with burns instantly. A little bit on a burn and you will feel so much better.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Good product I just didn’t like the fact that it is too oily and it didn’t feel too nice on my skin. But I’ve read and heard great reviews so you must try and figure it out and see how it works for your skin. Personally I wouldn’t purchase again .
Kristin H.
Rexburg
This stuff is a god send. I get these really painful dry patches a lot and this is the only thing that helps it heal. It’s super moisturizing and it doesn’t sting like some others do when you apply it. It’s a bit messy so if you want to coat your face with it before bed make sure you have a towel on your pillows so you don’t ruin your sheets
Kaziah R.
Ossining
I have used it a couple of times and I can’t say it’s my favorite, it’s not harsh and packaging is pretty convenient for use but not very effective and I was disappointed when I got it, I wouldn’t recommend
Emily M.
Diamond Bar
If you're prone to dry skin or eczema, this night cream is fantastic. It is a little heavier than I expected, so use it sparingly, but a little goes a long way! This was my first time using it, and I would definitely buy it again, but maybe switch off with another lighter night cream.
Virginia K.
Des Moines
This little gem right here is so versatile! I use this for dry spots on my face in the winter (has never clogged my pores!), I use it for cracks on my hands or feet, I apply this to my children's scabs and it help keep them from itching and seems to help healing.
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
Do you have dry skin? Then you NEED Mary Kay's Emollient night cream! It is a great value and gives your skin that extra moisture it needs. It is very effective, as I am a repeat user and will be for life! No room for improvement! I love this product!!!
Amy F.
Big Sky
I live in a very dry climate which can make my skin flake and get patchy during specific seasons. I typically put this cream on twice daily throughout the dry seasons and it is wonderful! My skin stays moisturized and dewy all season long!
Aaron F.
levittown, pa
Anyone use this during the day as well? is it heavy/greasy?
How well does this night cream work?
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
How long does it feel are to see results?
Alexis M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I normally have combination skin but during the winter my skin gets so dry. Between the winter wind outside and the heat indoors my skin suffers. I've been looking for a thick moisturizing night cream. Does this cream feel heavy on the skin? Do you notice a difference in how your skin feels? How long does a jar last?
Courtney M.
Sudbury, ON
I have been looking for a product I can recommend to my friend who has a 6 year old daughter with eczema. Would this be a good product to recommend?