BY MARY KAY

Helps maintain the natural moisture of the face and replenishes hydration in especially dry areas such as hands, elbows and feet. For extremely dry skin

Helps maintain the natural moisture of the face and replenishes hydration in especially dry areas such as hands, elbows and feet; For extremely dry skin

Tashia B.
Leeds
When it comes to my night time routine I love using Mary Kay night time emollient face cream. It is so moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling like Silk. It always makes my expectations. Mary Kay does this in every category.it always makes my expectations. Mary Kay does this in every category.
Sarah T.
Arlington, VA
This is probably my favorite beauty product I own. Especially during the winter I wear this all over my face every night. It is super thick so don’t apply too much. It’s basically like wearing a night mask and you will wake up with your skin feeling so hydrated it’s amazing
Elissa S.
Bowling Green
This cream is really thick and full of moisture. I like to apply it when my face is really dry and chapped due to cold weather. It is a little greasy but I usually apply right before bed and the next morning I wake up with a super soft face. I also use it on my feet!
Mary D.
Denver
I use this product when I have dry flaky skin or if I get wind burned. It’s an amazing overnight treat if you put it on your hands or your feet!
Kaylin P.
this is super oily, but great for the purpose. I've found that when I use it regularly, I keep from breaking out.
Brittany M.
San Diego
Never was a fan of this, always made
Me
Face
Feel oily and nasty. Always felt the need to wash my face.
Aimi G.
Henrietta
This is the best stuff ever! Expensive but I’ll use for the rest of my life! I have HORRIBLE skin condition and this has helped more than anything. I even have left the house a few times without make up Which is huge for me!!
MiKayla M.
Washinton
I love Mary Kay products in general, so of course I would give this a 5 star. A little goes a long way which means you get more for your money. It isn't overwhelming to the skin, smells decent and comes in a cute pink tube. Who would love that? Would recommend to others. (:
Rylee H.
Marble Falls, AR
The cream was lightweight and did not leave my face feeling oily at all. That packaging was nice and the product was quite effective. This product did meet my expectations and I will more than likely buy again.
Nicole H.
This product is so effective. Leave it on over night and you can tell the difference! I use this every night and I wake up with baby soft skin! It met my expectations down to the T and I recommend this to others!