BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Exotic Passionfruit ~ Sugar Scrub ~ 6.5 Oz
  • "This Mary Kay "Passionfruit" sugar scrub, smells amazing! It will help you lubricate your skin an smell delicious for a few hours. Like any other smelly fruity cream.It's cheap and it's totally worth buying it. I highly recommend this." in 3 reviews
Paula D.
Saint Paul, MN

I liked the texture of this exfoliating lip and its result. The lips are really soft. It's okay, despite spending a long exfoliating time, this topic could be revised to save time on this lip renewal treatment.

Charity A.
Olivehurst
Smells so good I love it great product and great value for the price you pay. Will definitely buy it again I like my sugar scrub bought this online like I buy everything else! Going to recommend it to others
Guadalupe F.
Fairburn, GA
It's really good for your body. I use it all the time once I'm out the shower. I got this for my birthday and it's great. My parents got it for me so honestly I don't know. I would totally buy it once again.
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
I absolutely love this scrub .... It made my skin super soft and it cleans pretty well too... It is super gentle on the skin. I bought it through a friend of mine that sells it. I would get it again for sure. It also smells great. Who doesn't like to smell great. The smelling great doesn't last all day though that's why I only gave four stars
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Love everything about this body scrub! it has a great refreshing fruity smell that is pretty long lasting, a deep scrub for hard skin, and a rich lather. i have tough skin on my heels and this is my go to scrub to help soften them up especially in the summer before flip flop season!
Kayla P.
Yuma, AZ
Kylie E.
I love that this product moisturizes skin and Is soothing. I just wish the body lotion wouldn't be as runny as it is? Is it supposed to be that way??
Katia A.
Aww my mom used to bye me this when I was 13 14 it smells so good and i loved carrying it around in my little purse but the odor sometimes fades
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I love Mary Kay Exotic Passionfruit Sugar Scrub! Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. Very nice scent! Gentle on skin! Great product!
Diamond K.
Norcross
AWESOME🤗 AWESOME🤗 AWESOME🤗 loved☺ this product planned to get more very soon, and buy more whatever product that comes close to it.