BY MARY KAY

Endless Performance® Crème-to-Powder Foundation is your key to a long-lasting, flawless finish. An independent clinical study* showed this nondrying, velvety-feeling formula stayed true for 12 hours. Plus, in an independent consumer study,† eight out of 10 women said they looked fresh all day. It’s versatile too: You can adjust your coverage by starting out light or building coverage on those days when you need more. Available in 16 natural-looking shades – ranging from fair to deep – for a true-to-you finish. Oil-free. Suitable for all skin types and sensitive skin.

Application Tips:

• Apply to face and neck with a dry cosmetic sponge for all-day wear.
  • Apply more product if you desire fuller coverage.
  • Can be used as a touch-up powder throughout the day.
  • Can be placed inside Mary Kay® compacts for easy beauty on the go.

Formulated With Multiple Technologies:

Mattifying Complex: This complex uses two powerful technologies to create a flawless matte finish. Special microspheres absorb moisture in the air to help reduce shine and provide a mattifying effect without drying skin. Then a high-grade powder, widely used because of its heat-resistant benefits, offers a smooth-looking, soft-focus complexion by bending lightwaves as they reach the skin’s surface.

Dry Emollient Technology: Creates a weightless barrier on the skin’s surface to help resist humidity, water, transfer, streaking and fading. It also helps enhance the binding properties of the pigments and powders, contributing to the long-wear coverage.

Soft-Touch Powders: The unique translucent powders in this formula blend with pigments so skin tones look perfected – not masked or caked. They allow your natural skin tone to come through while providing flawless coverage. Plus, the powders provide a luxurious glide for beautiful blendability while adhering to skin to extend wear and resist transfer.

Naturally Derived Mica: Because matte shouldn’t mean dull, the pigments are enriched with a fine-grade mica to deliver natural radiance with every shade.

• This product if a little think but goes a long way. Love ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I recently purchased this product. It's ok. Not my favorite foundation. It is a little oily to me and the smell is not great. It seems to go on a little thick. I do not think I will purchase this particular product again. I just don't like it very much.
The packaging isnt isn't any better or worse than any other product I have tried. I can't say I would recommend this particular product.
Kema W.
KANSAS CITY, MO
Review for: Mary Kay Endless Performance Creme-to-Powder Foundation Beige 6 - 077876 more...
This is by far my most favorite foundation... it gives you a flawless finish with full coverage... long lasting... wish they had more colors for people of color😊
Ann W.
Tomah, WI
I like that this is quick and easy to apply. The first few times I used it, I really liked it. But then it started to oxidize and look a different color, or other times became dry and patchy. I still use as a last minute quick fix, but not on a normal basis.
Katlin C.
Sabina, OH
Review for: Ivory 2 more...
I use this foundation everyday! I have extremely dry areas and oily areas, so this product doesn't cause more dryness, and when used in combination with a pressed powder, conceals oily spots as well.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Thailand R.
Liberty, MS
Marky Kay is one of the best makeup companies there is! Their makeup is not heavy at all! It applies well and very smooth! You don’t have to use a lot of it your face! I just love how it doesn’t give the cakes up look!
Denise M.
Memphis
Review for: Beige 4 more...
I have tried to use this product a few times and it just doesn't have the full coverage that I was looking for.  It does leave a powder finish but has a strong chemical smell.  Not a fan.
Love M.
Crowley
This is product is okay. I have it but I normally use liquid but this is also a fair foundation it works good for when I want to put on a quick face or if I want to put on a finish powder.
MicKelle F.
Woodbridge, VA
This product is easy to apply, a very creamy texture! The colors are very good! My only issue is that it doesn't smoothly apply to the face! It kind of clumps up and doesn't rub in fully!
JoAnna F.
Lincoln, NE
I use this product everyday as it gives me amazing coverage while not feeling to heavy. I also like the fact that I don't have to use too much of it to get the look I want so I don't have to buy this product very often. I have used other foundations and have just felt like my skin was oily and gross by the end of the day but with this creme-to-powder foundation I almost feel like I'm not wearing anything at all!
april m.
Fort Collins, CO
This product if a little think but goes a long way. Love it!!