Mary Kay Deep Cleanser ~ Formula 3 for Oily Skin uploaded by Kaitlynn S.

BY MARY KAY

Thouroughly and gently removes makeup, impurities, excess oil and environmental pollutants. Deep cleans pores and eliminates surface clogging to leave skin feeling clean and refreshed. Helps control oil with regular use see more...

Buy on Amazon
member-f9bf7
I love Mary Kay because their products are very gentle and don't have strong chemical smells. I loved how smooth this product went on.
Martha F.
ATLANTA
I like it but I would say it is too oily. I use it a couple of times because it is a good quality, but no so good for my kind of skin
Kaytlyn T.
Plano, TX
Smells good, feel a good, cleans deep into the skin, it's absolutely wonderful. Feels clean while you're using it and after too.
Liz M.
Remington, IN
I found that it was gentle on my skin and did the job. I wish it was a little less in cost but I would use it again.
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
This is a go to for me i think cause it is at a good price and works very very well make my face so clean i love it
Lily G.
Los Lunas
I like this product leaves my face really soft and shiny i would really recommend this product to other people
Julie M.
Fort Worth, TX
Gotta keep your face hydrated so if you need recommendations i recomend this brand and this product exactly
Carissa P.
Reedsburg
I just love this cleanser because it feels amazing on my skin and it helps me feel refreshed all day
Jordan A.
Stevinson, CA
I use this for my acne and I swear by it now the best ever that's all I have to say, love it
Laura M.
toronto , AR
I usually buy Mary Kay for cleansers. I love that they don't test on animals and use natural ingredients. Very effective and remov d almost all my makeup from the day. The formula is a little thin, I prefer thicker.
Marjorie D.
Anyone know where i can find the clarifying mask formula 3??
Rupii A.
philippines
Is it Mary Kay Deep Cleanser ~ Formula 3 for Oily Skin has discounts for not members? Hehe expensive but it heals my pimple in just 1 try out.