Mary Kay Deep Cleanser ~ Formula 3 for Oily Skin uploaded by Kaitlynn S.

BY MARY KAY

Thouroughly and gently removes makeup, impurities, excess oil and environmental pollutants. Deep cleans pores and eliminates surface clogging to leave skin feeling clean and refreshed. Helps control oil with regular use see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carissa P.
Reedsburg
I just love this cleanser because it feels amazing on my skin and it helps me feel refreshed all day
Jordan A.
Stevinson, CA
I use this for my acne and I swear by it now the best ever that's all I have to say, love it
Laura M.
toronto, ON
I usually buy Mary Kay for cleansers. I love that they don't test on animals and use natural ingredients. Very effective and remov d almost all my makeup from the day. The formula is a little thin, I prefer thicker.
Foladara O.
Lagos
Absolute love for this product and I would recommend it any day any time. Though it wasn't pricey as at the time I got it now it sooo expensive i cant even think of buying it. If i could afford it now though i will definitely go for it. I mean I have oily nose mainly and during the time I used I noticed a significant change. If you can afford it, please get it if you have oily skin.
If you have very oily skin, however, you may want to use a stronger product.
Amanda G.
Love this product. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and ready for makeup or bed. It does not leave my skin red or dry.
Maria M.
Bilbao
Extremely expensive for the work done, after washing my face I only felt like it was oilier and has a fun smell to it.
Michelle E.
Sarnia , ON
Great product, leaves your face feeling super clean. Very reasonably priced. Very effective
Courtney T.
Truro, NS
This product was ok, I found it didn’t really do what the bottle said and had a weird smell