Mary Kay Deep Cleanser ~ Formula 3 for Oily Skin uploaded by Kaitlynn S.

BY MARY KAY

Thouroughly and gently removes makeup, impurities, excess oil and environmental pollutants. Deep cleans pores and eliminates surface clogging to leave skin feeling clean and refreshed. Helps control oil with regular use see more...

• Anyone know where i can find the clarifying mask formula 3??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kylie R.
Girard, IL
If you have oily skin this is perfect and long lasting. Does it's job and it's affordable. I buy it at just Walmart or online. I always use it. Defiantly recommendable if oily skin is a problem for you !
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
Nope.. no way no how! Mary Kay hurts my skin. I must be extremely sensitive to their products because even the make up makes my skin brake out! I get huge hurtful zits/ boils not good. I did how ever want to like it my mom uses this product everyday scence I was a kid and I'm 42 ..
daire karr j.
seems to help sometimes and then other times i feel like it doesn’t help at all. overall great product for someone who has sensitive skin, but i don’t prefer it over some of my other brands. i tend to use others before this one.
Teresa V.
Metairie, LA
This I literalky magic in a bottle . i can't get enough if this stuff ladies! A little exspensive but its worth the money.if you want to see a drastic major change in your skin then buy this.
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
This is a great product for someone who doesn't need a lot of exfoliation! I would have loved it if it would have been more abrasive to get rid of my dry skin
Tiffany W.
Winter Park, FL
Great price for the set provided to be by a local seller. The products smell wonderful and with consistent user, they definitely show improvement.
Susan  A.
Love this product . makes my skin feel soft and very clean . has a good smell and a good texture and just makes you feel good when using it .
Theresa S.
Sacramento
This cleanser is great. I use it to wash my face after wearing make up. It lso washes off everything It seems to make my face less oily.
member-f9bf7
I love Mary Kay because their products are very gentle and don't have strong chemical smells. I loved how smooth this product went on.
Martha F.
ATLANTA
I like it but I would say it is too oily. I use it a couple of times because it is a good quality, but no so good for my kind of skin
Marjorie D.
Anyone know where i can find the clarifying mask formula 3??