Mary Kay Deep Cleanser ~ Formula 3 for Oily Skin uploaded by Kaitlynn S.

BY MARY KAY

Thouroughly and gently removes makeup, impurities, excess oil and environmental pollutants. Deep cleans pores and eliminates surface clogging to leave skin feeling clean and refreshed. Helps control oil with regular use see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittanyđź’• M.
Covington, OH
This is my holy grail cleanser. My skin is oily in the warmer months and closer to normal during the cooler months. I use this cleanser year round because it cleans my skin and removes the right amount of oil. Not too much, because that will only cause the skin to overcompensate by producing a lot more oil. This cleanser also removes makeup extremely well and is fragrance free. My consultant sells me the products at a discount, so the cost is reasonable. If you would like to purchase inexpensively, check Ebay and Craigslist.
Emily F.
I liked this product while I was using it. After I stopped it and tried something new I found it didn't actually work that well for my skin type. I would recommend the product to anyone with super dry skin. I would not buy this product again just due to mt skin type.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I used to cleanser for a very long time it did great things for my skin it is gentle enough but strong enough to correct skin problems however you do need to keep using it in order to see results but eventually you will be thankful
Crystal K.
Summersville, WV
Ever since 3rd grade I’ve had bad acne and I started using this and it reduced red spots and left my sling feeling really soft and smooth. Recommend highly for people who break out easy. Especially with oily skin like me.
Teresa V.
Metairie, LA
This I literalky magic in a bottle . i can't get enough if this stuff ladies! A little exspensive but its worth the money.if you want to see a drastic major change in your skin then buy this.
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
I like the product i just didnt like the reason that my skin will then start to get oily the next day, i used the product for 6months then i decided to stop using it, it works but for me i didnt like the end result
Kaitlynn S.
Ellsworth, KS
This product changed my face completely. I had really bad breakouts from stress and i also wear a lot of makeup. After one week of using this cleanser my face was close to being clear. I also have sensitive skin and it didn't effective negatively whatsoever. I recommend this product if you have really oily and sensitive skin, it definitely does the trick!
Kylie R.
Girard, IL
If you have oily skin this is perfect and long lasting. Does it's job and it's affordable. I buy it at just Walmart or online. I always use it. Defiantly recommendable if oily skin is a problem for you !
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
Nope.. no way no how! Mary Kay hurts my skin. I must be extremely sensitive to their products because even the make up makes my skin brake out! I get huge hurtful zits/ boils not good. I did how ever want to like it my mom uses this product everyday scence I was a kid and I'm 42 ..
daire karr j.
seems to help sometimes and then other times i feel like it doesn’t help at all. overall great product for someone who has sensitive skin, but i don’t prefer it over some of my other brands. i tend to use others before this one.