BY MARY KAY

Jennifer S.
Gainesville, FL
Absolutely love mary kays makeup products. I buy specifically from a woman in Orlando and she is awesome. The makeup last for so long and is so soft on my skin. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Tiffany G.
passaic
These is very good face for conclear bronze but it's ok . I want Sephora match it my face color real very professional more than Mary Kay. Sephora is very BEST popular!
Shauna S.
Lillington
This was my first love! A cult classic!! Why ohhh why did they stop carrying this foundation. Great coverage and not to heavy. Goes on smooth with a sponge and doesn't move around. It does transfer but so worth it!!
Chi-mei C.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I love this stuff! My mother got me into Mary Kay and I use so much of their products! Easy use! Great colors, great price point. Great company
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw , GA
Another over priced product that makes your skin appear oily once applied. I would not recommend this product to anyone with acne issues.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Was actually much darker than i thought it would be.nice shade but just too too dark for me. I am a medium skin tone btw
Fernanda B.
Seattle
I think this products are good, but, the packs are very small and expensive for the size. But i think do you can try.
raiden j.
This product is ok it doesn't really show up good and it kinda pricey def more than what it's worth not a fan
Nora E.
Phoenix , AZ
I am in love with this bronzer it's one of the best bronzer I recommend I actually get it for a low price