BY MARY KAY

Shauna S.
Lillington
This was my first love! A cult classic!! Why ohhh why did they stop carrying this foundation. Great coverage and not to heavy. Goes on smooth with a sponge and doesn't move around. It does transfer but so worth it!!
Jennifer S.
Gainesville, FL
Absolutely love mary kays makeup products. I buy specifically from a woman in Orlando and she is awesome. The makeup last for so long and is so soft on my skin. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Tiffany G.
passaic
These is very good face for conclear bronze but it's ok . I want Sephora match it my face color real very professional more than Mary Kay. Sephora is very BEST popular!
Ko-Ida M.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I love this stuff! My mother got me into Mary Kay and I use so much of their products! Easy use! Great colors, great price point. Great company
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
Another over priced product that makes your skin appear oily once applied. I would not recommend this product to anyone with acne issues.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Was actually much darker than i thought it would be.nice shade but just too too dark for me. I am a medium skin tone btw
Fernanda B.
Seattle
I think this products are good, but, the packs are very small and expensive for the size. But i think do you can try.
raiden j.
This product is ok it doesn't really show up good and it kinda pricey def more than what it's worth not a fan
Nora E.
Phoenix , AZ
I am in love with this bronzer it's one of the best bronzer I recommend I actually get it for a low price