Mary Kay Day Radiance Cream Foundation uploaded by Cindy Nell J.Mary Kay Day Radiance Cream Foundation uploaded by Gloria B.

BY MARY KAY

sabrina t.
Winston Salem, NC
I have never been the type of person who wanted to wear makeup . I always thought that it made people look like clowns. I had the opportunity to get my face made up by a friend of mine. When I tell you that that was the best experience of my life it really was. My friend used Mary Kay products on my face and my face was so pretty and nude looking. You could not tell I had on makeup but my face was so natural looking I was making heads turn left and right. I would like to urge anyone who say makeup is not for them to just give Mary Kay a try and you will not be .disappointed. Thank You
Jenny M.
Gray, KY
My sister in law became a Mary Kay consultant. She insisted that the face make up was to die for. So of course I got it and it made my face break out really bad. It left my face oily and the make up didn't last as long as it said it would. So I wouldn't recommend it.
Jaci T.
Coral Springs
This product is very convenient for traveling or being on the go when applying makeup. Coverage is great but it's thick and so this is really good for people with dry skin which I don't have.
Katie P.
Freeport
Great product for a person with my skintone. The product was gentle on my skin and provided the finishes that I was looking for. Also the foundation is long lasting and easy to apply.
Teran F.
I haven't had much mary kay products in last few years but i use to them all the time until things got little expensive from them. cause where we live, we have ladies who come to your door and give you book and talk to them so on and on, and that how i first learn about it but prices sometimes their low and sometimes just to high but all around, i really like mary kay products a lot just wish prices was more decent
Christi F.
Jackson, AL
I love this cream to powder foundation. I don't have to reapply like other products. It is easy to use and easy to apply. It is affordable and not pricey. I purchased from a friend that sales Mary Kay products. I have been using Mary Kay for a long time and highly recommend
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
My mom used to be a Mary Kay distributor so I was introduced to this line of makeup and cleansing products at an early age. I like that this foundation is light and goes on evenly. Also doesn't seem to contain any harsh ingredients that might cause skin problems.
Maria C.
San Antonio , TX
This product was given to me my senior yr by my teacher. I was having and still having a difficult time trying to find a foundation that matches my skin tone. My skin tends to get oily later on in the day. So I have to wash 2x a day
Shequila M.
Charlotte, NC
Use the product everyday, gives you a a natural look very affordable long lasting. Will be the only product that you need to use. I sell the product so I buy it for myself. The best I've ever used, will never use anything else.
Amanda M.
Middleburg, FL
I love Mary Kay cream to powder foundation! I've always hated using liquid foundation because it showed every pore but since I started using the cream to powder I haven't had that issue. It's light and doesn't have that "caked on" feel, it blends very easily and gives even coverage even in my dry skin.