Mary Kay Day Radiance Cream Foundation

by Mary Kay

Large .5 oz. size Mary Kay Day Radiance True Beige Cream Foundation

Tee da la calidad que necesitas? Es duradera ?
Start your review of Mary Kay Day Radiance Cream Foundation!
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Mocha Bronze
All i can say is wow the absolute best my favorite foundation on the earth I wear it almost every day it's wonderful stuff no touch ups needed with this foundation and thats the honest truth
Hillary G.
Sturgis, ms
I have an aunt that sells Mary Kay products and therefore I got this for half price. I think the product is good. I probably would not have purchased if it had not been half off though. I liked the way it went on smooth on my face. Seems to be a great product
Keturah H.
Knoxville, TN
I really like this foundation because it makes my skin looks really glowy! My skin looked really natural and it added onto my glow.
Johnnie W.
I love Mart Kay because it last all day, smothen my skin, smell good, price is good. My sister and her daughters use Mary Kay for years. A really nice product.
Destiny M.
Gainesville , FL
I personally did not like this product at all. It left my skin looking very orange. Idk if it’s because I’m not a foundation type of person or what. It is easy to apply but I’m not sure if I would recommend.
Nicole M.
Jasper, AL
Review for: Antique Ivory
I have purchased this product many times before. The dewy product covers well being lightweight on the skin. I think it would work best on combo to dry skin. I love the light fragrance.
Harley C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love love LOVE the coverage! Gives the natural look but also covers all the unwanted bumps and blemishes! Doesn’t clump or look cakes either! Defiantly recommend! 10 out of 10 for sure!
Rosa O.
Mesquite, TX
This creme foundation is okay, i don't like how thick is is, i usually have to always go back with a sponge and blend. To apply i usually use a wet foundation brush. Honestly i wouldn't buy it again.
Amanda K.
I have wore Mary Kay products for years. This foundation is great for my combination skin. I used a damp beauty blender to apply. I would recommend this product. It goes on well and lasts all day.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Excellent powder with matte finish leaves skin soft without drying and lasts longer love me
Ask a question to the Influenster community...