Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation ~ Beige 2 uploaded by Laura D.Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation ~ Beige 2 uploaded by Shawnteel B.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Crème to Powder Foundation Beige 2 see more...

• This product if a little think but goes a long way. Love ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I recently purchased this product. It's ok. Not my favorite foundation. It is a little oily to me and the smell is not great. It seems to go on a little thick. I do not think I will purchase this particular product again. I just don't like it very much.
The packaging isnt isn't any better or worse than any other product I have tried. I can't say I would recommend this particular product.
Thailand R.
Liberty, MS
Marky Kay is one of the best makeup companies there is! Their makeup is not heavy at all! It applies well and very smooth! You don’t have to use a lot of it your face! I just love how it doesn’t give the cakes up look!
Love M.
Crowley
This is product is okay. I have it but I normally use liquid but this is also a fair foundation it works good for when I want to put on a quick face or if I want to put on a finish powder.
Ann W.
Tomah, WI
I like that this is quick and easy to apply. The first few times I used it, I really liked it. But then it started to oxidize and look a different color, or other times became dry and patchy. I still use as a last minute quick fix, but not on a normal basis.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
MicKelle F.
Woodbridge, VA
This product is easy to apply, a very creamy texture! The colors are very good! My only issue is that it doesn't smoothly apply to the face! It kind of clumps up and doesn't rub in fully!
JoAnna F.
Lincoln, NE
I use this product everyday as it gives me amazing coverage while not feeling to heavy. I also like the fact that I don't have to use too much of it to get the look I want so I don't have to buy this product very often. I have used other foundations and have just felt like my skin was oily and gross by the end of the day but with this creme-to-powder foundation I almost feel like I'm not wearing anything at all!
Tabitha D.
Noblesville, IN
I always enjoy Mary Kay products. This product went on smooth and worked for my combination skin. I liked the coverage it offered and didn't make me feel like I had a lot of makeup on. I would recommend this product, but enjoy the minerals powder foundation a little more.
Chelsey Z.
Tarawa Terrace , NC
I really enjoy using this powder. I like to use it as a contour shade. It's really blendable and really pigmented. I love the color it gives me. I really recommend it as a face powder and as a contour shade!
Love this foundation! Very natural finish, great coverage, and super quick application. This is my go to for my everyday foundation because it's so quick to get amazing coverage. Would give it 5 stars but it does cling to some places and doesn't look awesome in my nose pores. Overall, though, great foundation!
april m.
Fort Collins, CO
This product if a little think but goes a long way. Love it!!