Mary Kay Creme Lipstick ~ Whipped Berries uploaded by Laura A.Mary Kay Creme Lipstick ~ Whipped Berries uploaded by Bruna B.Mary Kay Creme Lipstick ~ Whipped Berries uploaded by Stacey P.

BY MARY KAY

Long-lasting, stay-true color. .13 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nancy P.
Laurens
Not a big fan of lipsticks but it goes on really easy ! It’s long lasting and doesn’t come off so easy , it was my first time using it and the package is pretty decent! I wouldn’t buy again because I’m not really a big lipstick fan.
Malana B.
Midwest City, OK
This product is a good staple to keep in your purse for an on the go back up! I like the classic colors these come in like reds and plums. The pigments are rich and somewhat moisturizing to the lips. Downsides to this product is that they typically need a lipliner for longer wear and colors go out of season! I have found shades I really like just to have them dissapear!
Brit N.
I LOVED IT! Applying it on my lips was really smooth and it is soooo long lasting. I borrowed this from my friend and I would totally steal it from her. She got it from Ulta Beauty Supply and it is to die for. The color was so beautiful and I wish she got me one.
Ashley H.
Beckley, WV
Was creamy- made my lips feel hydrated- it’s pricey- did not last long on my lips- rubbed off in less a 1/2 hour- the packaging is cute though- did not withstanding eating or drinking- would not recommend if you’re looking for something that’ll be long lasting.
wendy m.
I love these products there very good I love the way it looks on my lips I like the way it last long on your lips and you could try whatever color you feel that's right for you very good product and I recommend others to try it out you'll love it.
Tina M.
Goldsboro, NC
I’m not a big fan of the Mary Kay lip products It seems a little bit overly greasy and kind of expensive for the products An they won’t high end quality! I would not purchase this product again because it was nothing that they make it out to be!
Mackenzie H.
scottsboro
Creme in my probably favorite color when i put it on my lips. I like this color just Bc it’s nice and fast to use for when i need it. It is long lasting unless you’re like me and put it on all the time.
Melissa C.
I don’t mind the product but definitely wasted the money since I ended up not using it. With having to order the lipstick it was hard to find a decent color match.
Taylor H.
Vici
Love this color, it’s so pretty and it just classes up any look I do. If it’s looking to dark for a look I just put a little on a lipstick brush and put it on lightly for a neural look
Luisa B.
Chula Vista
I love Mary Kay lipstick because it doesn’t have that weird smell that some lipsticks have. This color is a nice neutral purpleish color that looks great on every skin tone.