Mary Kay Creme Lipstick ~ Whipped Berries uploaded by Stacey P.

BY MARY KAY

Long-lasting, stay-true color. .13 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Malana B.
Midwest City, OK
This product is a good staple to keep in your purse for an on the go back up! I like the classic colors these come in like reds and plums. The pigments are rich and somewhat moisturizing to the lips. Downsides to this product is that they typically need a lipliner for longer wear and colors go out of season! I have found shades I really like just to have them dissapear!
Tina M.
Goldsboro NC
I’m not a big fan of the Mary Kay lip products It seems a little bit overly greasy and kind of expensive for the products An they won’t high end quality! I would not purchase this product again because it was nothing that they make it out to be!
Nancy P.
Laurens
Not a big fan of lipsticks but it goes on really easy ! It’s long lasting and doesn’t come off so easy , it was my first time using it and the package is pretty decent! I wouldn’t buy again because I’m not really a big lipstick fan.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I like this lipstick. The color is very pretty. The only thing is I wish It would last longer on the lips. But since I love the color I would buy it again. Just have to keep reapplying it
Sabrin H.
I just used up one of these. It's great. It's a very convenient and easy inexpensive product. It's pure vitamin e, and much easier and cleaner than the oil or sticking a needle in a capsule and spreading that on. It's similar to the texture of chapstick, maybe a little more slippery. I used this for my lips, and around the eyes at night. Nice hydrated skin where applied. I paid about $1.50 for it at Walmart. Need to go buy another one. The packaging is convenient, but cheap. The gold lettering mostly wore off so it's not pretty or chic, but still convenient and sturdy enough. Great value and superb product.
Mackenzie H.
scottsboro
Creme in my probably favorite color when i put it on my lips. I like this color just Bc it’s nice and fast to use for when i need it. It is long lasting unless you’re like me and put it on all the time.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality. I like to use it because it keeps the color.
Melissa C.
I don’t mind the product but definitely wasted the money since I ended up not using it. With having to order the lipstick it was hard to find a decent color match.
Danielle M.
Powder Springs
Although this is not matte or long wear it still makes for a great rich and creamy lipstick when I bought it, it was a little bit pricey but it was worth it. If this product didnt meet my expectations I wouldn't be recommending this product. If I could, I would buy in surplus.
Brit N.
I LOVED IT! Applying it on my lips was really smooth and it is soooo long lasting. I borrowed this from my friend and I would totally steal it from her. She got it from Ulta Beauty Supply and it is to die for. The color was so beautiful and I wish she got me one.