BY MARY KAY

Rich, stay-true color help keep lips moist and supple. see more...

• I want to know how long and how intense the color1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love Mary Kay in general all of their make up is so creamy and has a nice smell! I got a sample of this color and fell in love it is a perfect going out color and it's a really good price for the quality! " in 13 reviews
  • "Long lasting ang very easy to use. I love the colors and it meets my expectations. I will definately recommend using this product" in 10 reviews
Kaitlyn F.
Lynchburg, VA
I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! It is my go to color for the fall and winter! I love that it does not dry my lips out and that I am able to wear it for at least half of a day prior to reapplying! I love the pigment in the lipstick! 10/10 would recommend.
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
Mary Kay lipstick is my all time favorite. All of the colors they offer are so rich and beautiful. I actually can eat breakfast and lunch without applying another coat. It is so worth paying a few dollars more than a store brand because the quality is so much better. I love Mary Kay lipstick. If you haven't tried it you are missing out!
Sarah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beautiful Color, very rich and luxurious. Goes on smoothly and evenly. Stays on fairly well, but does smudge and smear occasionally. Replenishes lips with moisture.
Katelyn F.
Honestly one of my favorite colors of lipstick! I absolutely LOVE it!!! The color lasts forever too which is great. The texture isn’t bad either which is always good to know. It’s not that gross chalky type
Janelle G.
This color wasn’t really for me, but if you’re into darker colors it’s a good choice. It has a little bit of shimmer in it which looks nice with the right lighting!
raine e.
One of my go to lip sticks. Long wearing and doesn't dry my lips out as many others do. Color lasts well and stays in place if blotted (color doesnt transfer to glasses).
Silvana P.
My first lipstick it was a gift of my friend, and what would say about that? I really like it so much, especially of the pigment, it's great! It was certainly one of my favorite gifts (thanks my friend =D you're the best; oh, I guess she won't read this comment, or maybe?! Anyway, I demonstrated this feeling to her in the day HEHE. And I would absolutely buy this product, I will.
Karyann R.
Millville

I love Mar Kay Products!  I love the feel of Mary Kay creme lipstick! I Love the color Ric fig thats my Go To Color!  Mary Kay creme Lipstick feels great on your lips and stays on very well. Easy to use, for a better result use Mary Kay lip liner. Apply liner and fill in lips with the liner, then apply Lipstick. Affordable!! Only $15.00
Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
OMG! My favorite lipstick of all time! Better than any high end that I've owned. Creamy, long lasting and the color is to die for on my caramel skin tone. I didn't purchase it. Was given to me by my mom because she sold their products and I had so many tubes of it that have lasted me through the years. If they ever discontinue I'll be one sad puppy lol
Ieska U.
I love bold colors on me and I feel like this lipstick can compliment anyone! I have heard amazing things about this lipstick and has truly satisfied my expectations however throughout the day it became slightly blotchy. It was not pricey and super affordable! The packaging on this product was also very nice. I have other Mary Kay lipsticks and am looking forward to investing in more of their products.
Francisca
I want to know how long and how intense the color