BY MARY KAY

Rich, stay-true color helps keep lips moist and supple. Full size tube .13 oz. see more...

• Is this long lasting?2 Answers
  • How does this lipstick compare to Mac? Looking for a Mac alternat...3 Answers
  • Does this last long on the lips without reapplying?2 Answers
Mary Kay Creme Lipstick
  • "Awww that color look so creamy and beautiful. Love Mary Kay.. Wow. All the makeup are great" in 127 reviews
  • "I really recommend Mary Kay to everyone. This product is great, long lasting, feels awesome and great pigmentation. Must try" in 75 reviews
  • "I really recommend Mary Kay to everyone. This product is great, long lasting, feels awesome and great pigmentation. Must try" in 74 reviews
  • "I like this product it is a nude lip I get and it is moisturizing and I love it" in 53 reviews
Harley G.
Readfield, ME
Review for: Shell more...
This Mary Kay is wonderful, I love it! The color is very pretty and unique and it stays on well throughout the day! I would recommend Mary Kay's lipstick to any lady who likes to have color on their lips, it's an excellent product. I'll definitely be buying it again in the near future! :) This lipstick is a killer! It does not seem like it on the image but it is really red and a beautiful shiny red. Every woman should have this lipstick in their purse.
melissa m.
Broken Arrow, OK
Mary Kay has a decent lipstick with great colors. When I was still using it, it would wear off way too fast. My hair would also get stuck in it. There was a lot of transfer on straws, glasses, etc. I have stopped wearing this lipstick and plan to switch to a brand that using healthier ingredients.
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Other more...
Im not a person that wears lip products besides chapstick because they dont stay on my lips but this lipstick is amazing. It lasts and doesnt feel caked or heavy on your lips. I will definitly buy again.
Christy C.
Pelham
I love the feel of my Mary Kay lipstick. I'm saddened that the color I have always bought is being discontinued but I will find another color to replace it! It last a long time so well worth the price for the amount of uses I get out of a stick!
Yomarlin M.
Orlando, FL
The creme lipsticks are the best! The formula is really hydrating and the shades are great. My two favorites are Downtown Brown and Whipped Berries, which are excellent for dark complexions. Please don't ever discontinue these lipsticks.
Diana B.
Concord, NC
Review for: Rich Fig more...
Used this product a couple of times. Price is fair for the amount of product you will receive. Although the formula its self is sticky considering it’s a lipstick and not a gloss. Shades are beautiful. Mary Kay Creme Lipstick
Nicole S.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Sweet Nectar more...
I love how rich and creamy this lipstick is. I love this color as well. It is a great product for a great price. It is overall a fantastic lipstick and brand. The packaging could be a little more appealing but overall great product
Bailey P.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Gingerbread more...
I’m not a cream lipstick fan, but I’m a huge fan of this one. It’s very creamy and the color is gorgeous and lasts so long. It feels moisturizing and it’s one of my go to lipsticks for when my lips aren’t feeling as hydrated.
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Great colors. Applies well. Feels very light on, instead of caked on like some feel. It also feels like it moisturizes. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that it doesn’t last very long throughout the day.
Vickie B.
Pearl
Review for: Other more...
I love me some Mary Kay lipstick but I can never get it to stay on my lips for 8 hours like they say it would. I ordered it from a friend of mine that sale Mary Kay make-u. Yes, I would recommend Mary Kay.
Marynol G.
Manila,Philippines
Will there be any discounts for this product coz i really really love it?
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
I need a great creamy lipstick? How's this one?
Courtney E.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does this product last without having to be reapplied? I love the feeling of lipsticks, but I like to know that they don't wear off too easily. Has anyone had experience with this?
Jantez S.
jacksonville , fl
Does this make your lips dry? is it Matte or glossy ?
Susan I.
This colour looks so nice would love to try it