BY MARY KAY

This long-wearing, stay-true formula glides on easily with a lightweight, creamy texture for rich color impact that lasts. Plus, it won’t feather or bleed. What does your lipstick say about you? Some women stay true to one color while others keep a wardrobe of shades to match their every mood and occasion. Mary Kay®Creme Lipstick is available in gorgeous colors, each featuring a hint of vanilla flavoring to delight the senses. Mary Kay®Creme Lipstick also fits perfectly into the Mary Kay®Compact for beauty on the go!

Application Tips:

1. To help increase lipstick wear, create a matte base by lining lips with lip liner along the natural lip line and filling in lips with lip liner pencil. Then apply lipstick.
  2. Multiply color options by blending two or more lipstick shades and lip glosses to create a custom look.

Key Ingredients:

Vitamin E and a vitamin C derivative help defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals and everyday environmental stress.

• How does this lipstick compare to Mac? Looking for a Mac ...4 Answers
    • Is this long lasting?3 Answers
    • Is this a good color ? Does it stay on? Is it matte ? I'v...4 Answers
    Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick
    • "Awww that color look so creamy and beautiful. Love Mary Kay.. Wow. All the makeup are great" in 127 reviews
    • "I really recommend Mary Kay to everyone. This product is great, long lasting, feels awesome and great pigmentation. Must try" in 74 reviews
    • "I like this product it is a nude lip I get and it is moisturizing and I love it" in 53 reviews
    Jade F.
    Washington
    This lipstick is one of my favorite. Goes on nice and creamy, and leaves my lips hydrated all day. Even hours later toward the end of the day, my lips feel soft and fresh. The color is bright and vibrant, I always get compliments. If you have oily skin like mine, I recommend you apply a translucent powder around your mouth to keep it from migrating off the lips and onto the skin as the hours pass (even with lots of liner, it happens!).
    Maria M.
    carrollton
    So good and nice. It goes on the lips nice and smoothly. And also really great color options. I would definitely recommend. It’s also a great gift to give for any special occasion. Mary kay always has great high quality products.
    Ann M.
    Lampe
    Purchased at: Global Girlfriend
    I’ve used this all the time. It is my absolute favorite. My daughter calls it my “church lipstick”. I wear it every Sunday. Downtown Brown. I’ve had it for years. And I always seem to try to find that color in any other lipstick
    Harley G.
    Rumford, ME
    Review for: Shell more...
    This Mary Kay is wonderful, I love it! The color is very pretty and unique and it stays on well throughout the day! I would recommend Mary Kay's lipstick to any lady who likes to have color on their lips, it's an excellent product. I'll definitely be buying it again in the near future! :) This lipstick is a killer! It does not seem like it on the image but it is really red and a beautiful shiny red. Every woman should have this lipstick in their purse.
    Amanda D.
    Clarksville, IN
    Review for: Other more...
    I like how creamy these lipsticks went on. They are hydrating and look great alone or with gloss. I feel for the price you pay for these, they should remain on the lips for longer than they do. They are not transfer proof or long wearing. Reapplication is a necessity quite often for all day wear. The formulation is very nice though and they apply well with a brush or straight from the lipstick itself.
    Tori G.
    Chalmette, LA
    Mary Kay products will always be a staple OG product in the beauty brand industry and I absolutely adore their lipsticks my favorite time to purchase their products are around the holiday season so if you know a Mary Kay seller track them down and take advantage of the seasonal sales for their amazing products. The attention formula is to die for the pigmentation always comes through the comfortable wearing is Devine. I plan to start selling their brand myself soon because the quality is worth the price. I own their brow gel as well which I also recommend I use it every day I wear make up.
    Hanna W.
    Lisle, IL
    Review for: Other more...
    i love these lipsticks. theyre perfect for an every day wear. They aren't matte but they aren't super shimmery either. It's legit the perfect lipstick to have on you. What i love the most is that they don't fade weirdly like other lipsticks tend to do. If youre in the market for a great lipstick, buy one of these.
    Brittany D.
    Kermit , WV
    I really like this lipstick! It stays for a long time, nice packaging, smooth on the lips and a beautiful finishing color to go with almost any look or outfit! My only diss is that the price is a little high but you get every penny you spend because it lasts for a long time and it only takes a little bit to go a long way
    member-fa9f1
    Review for: Dusty Rose more...
    I have used MaryKay products for years and will continue to do so. This lipstick is long lasting, no smudge, and feels great on my lips. They have great colors too. I highly recommend everyone try it!
    Rebecca H.
    Review for: Dusty Rose more...
    I love this lipstick. It has a great formula that glides in smoothly and moisturizes your lips. The colors are great and don’t bleed onto your face. I have several colors from this line and love them all. I recommend this product.
    Marynol G.
    Manila,Philippines
    Will there be any discounts for this product coz i really really love it?
    Kristen G.
    Anderson, SC
    I need a great creamy lipstick? How's this one?
    Mia G.
    How does this lipstick compare to Mac? Looking for a Mac alternative
    Maria C.
    Is this a good color ? Does it stay on? Is it matte ? I've been dying to try it
    Jantez S.
    jacksonville , fl
    Does this make your lips dry? is it Matte or glossy ?

Amazon