Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick

by Mary Kay

This long-wearing, stay-true formula glides on easily with a lightweight, creamy texture for rich color impact that lasts. Plus, it won’t feather or bleed. What does your lipstick say about you? Some women stay true to one color while others keep a wardrobe of shades to match their every mood and occasion. Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick is available in gorgeous colors, each featuring a hint of vanilla flavoring to delight the senses. Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick also fits perfectly into the Mary Kay® Compact for beauty on the go!

Application Tips:

1. To help increase lipstick wear, create a matte base by lining lips with lip liner along the natural lip line and filling in lips with lip liner pencil. Then apply lipstick.
  2. Multiply color options by blending two or more lipstick shades and lip glosses to create a custom look.

Key Ingredients:

Vitamin E and a vitamin C derivative help defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals and everyday environmental stress.

Is it pigmented? Long lasting?
los puedo comprar en alguna tienda departamental, o por Internet ?
Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick where can I buy the lipstick?
Start your review of Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick!
Product Highlights
Awww that color look so creamy and beautiful. Love Mary Kay.. Wow. All the makeup are greatin reviews
I really recommend Mary Kay to everyone. This product is great, long lasting, feels awesome and great pigmentation. Must tryin reviews
I like this product it is a nude lip I get and it is moisturizing and I love itin reviews
Brooke A.
O Fallon, IL
Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick uploaded by Brooke A.
Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick uploaded by Brooke A.
Review for: Red Salsa
This product is Bold and Rich. Definitely too bright for everyday wear, but it’s a red that people will remember. I sampled this product, and I am glad I did before I bought it, because I wouldn’t buy because I don’t wear this bright of shade hardly ever.
Margot R.
Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick uploaded by Margot R.
Este es de esos labiales que te dejan bien hidratados los labios y los colores bien pigmentados. Ademas de si estuche que no se afloja y asi no se me daña el labial. Siempre vuelvo a comprar los mismos por que me encantan
Wenddy R.
Cedarcliffe
Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick uploaded by Wenddy R.
Review for: Red Salsa, Sunset, Amber Suede, Pink Melon, Sunburst, Black Cherry, sunlit Sand, Pink Shimmer, A-Pose Rose, Red, Golden, Sunset
I love mary kay lipsticks cause the tones are beautiful and the color is on my lips for a long time in fact, my lips are moistened ❤️ It is Easy to apply 😊
Clara C.
Davie, FL
Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick uploaded by Clara C.
Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick uploaded by Clara C.
Review for: Rich Cocoa
This lipstick is sensational. Its color is matt, but it does not dry the lips. The color lasts all day. It is one of my favorite lipsticks and its quality is excellent. In this photo I am wearing the lipstick that I love and it is divine.
Christian P.
Brookhaven, MS
Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick uploaded by Christian P.
Review for: Apple Berry
Out of all the bold red lipsticks I have tried over the years this by far has been the worst. It felt as what I can only describe as icky. It looked really good once I applied with a eye liner brush. It was greasy and tacky feeling and smeared soo bad I really thought it was defective but too scared to try again... luckily i had enough time to find a better one.
Stephanie M.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
I love this lipstick. It's long lasting, doesn't dry my lips put and isn't sticky. Great colors, too. Highly recommended.
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick uploaded by Amy R.
Review for: Dusty Rose
This is a nice lipstick that feels silky and soft. It's long lasting and even longer when you use the lip liner. It's not sticky and the pigment is great. This was the first time buying mary kay but I definitely have a list of products I want to get and will get.
Shara H.
Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick uploaded by Shara H.
Review for: Amber Glow
Love this product, long lasting and looks great. Nice packaging. I wear it almost every day. I suggest pairing with their lip liners. Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick
Aliyah K.
Puyallup
They go on very well and are high in pigment. I have the shades mocha freeze and whipped berries. Both are beautiful, and they don’t bleed which is wonderful. I would recommend this to others. Mocha freeze is a beautiful shade.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Review for: Red Salsa
Beautiful deep red. Very creamy lipstick that glides on smoothly. Lasts a good amount of time and this color get attention when it's on your lips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda M.
mcdonough
il y a un an
Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick where can I buy the lipstick?
Lauren W. il y a un an
You need to find a Mary Kay consultant and buy from her. You could also just go online to Mary Kay and buy it there!