Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#55 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Geovanna R.
Geovanna R.
Itapetinga

This is very good. I recommend to those who like to try quality products is an indispensable item for me . From basic productions to the most complex ones for a saturday night EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm
Julia T.
Julia T.

Eu amoooo, porém perdi o meu, se eu conseguisse um desses de novo eu agradeceria 100 vezes.
Erin L.
Erin L.

I absolutely love this brush! Color applies evenly and looks so much better than applying with your ring finger.
Ana A.
Ana A.

Nsó tenho nem oque dizer, edas marca arrasa em tudo, eu amo e super recomendo garanto a satisfação. Qualquer um de apaixona.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Tacoma, WA

I've recently updated my brush set to the Mary Kay set. Best decision I've made in awhile. The brushes are heavy and super soft. Not fake like sephora's. Worth every dime.
Eduarda M.
Eduarda M.
Itapissuma. pernambuco

Foi o melhor produto que já testei, ele dá um ótimo acabamento... Deixa sua pele perfeitamente perfeita, super recomendo .
Wendie D.
Wendie D.
Logan, WV

I love all of the Mary Kay brushes. I have all of them. My friends will call me and ask me to do their makeup before they go out!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Somerset, KY

I have this brush and I actually got it for hosting a Mary Kay party. I use it everyday and it's my favorite makeup brush.
Karen P.
Karen P.

I had heard about the quality of Mary Kay products so many times that it was inevitable not to try them, especially this concealer brush.I feel delighted! It is so comfortable to use and leaves such a nice result that it is impossible not to have it as a favorite.
Holly D.
Holly D.

I enjoy using a good brush to apply my make up. I have my make up brush set from 4 years ago and I still love it
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!