BY MARY KAY

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how l...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Becky D.
Mary Kay eye colors are amazing. I love their combo color bundles they put together. The price is high but well worth it. I have used the concealer but did not like the product as well.
Candace S.
Smithtown, NY
The cream shadow gets the perfect placement with this brush. I also have a second for concealer application and perfect stippling actions.
Danielle S.
New Haven
I love this brush for the cream-to-powder eye shadows that I use. It applies it nicely and is easy to get clean lines. I recommend this brush to anyone who uses cream-to powder eye shadows. Very nice brush.
Sarah S.
Oneida, WI
I love these brushes! They aren’t too expensive but last a really long time. They do an excellent job of applying makeup. They also clean up easily & nicely.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This is great for flat shading or concealer or liquid or cream eye products. Not too bad of a price and if you know your Mary Kay independent beauty consultant well they will generally give you a little discount.
Colleen A.
Savannah
I love this brush! The bristles are soft and it applies the makeup very well. I would recommend this brush to everyone
Julie V.
Pell City
Love love love this brush! I use it almost every day when I use my cream eye colors. It applies the color very evenly. Great value for the price and
I would absolutely recommend to a friend. I actually plan on getting a few more.
𝐵etty 𝒞.
perry
This is such a good brush to pack on eyeshadow, when used wet. The size of it is perfect for your eyelids & works well with the Mary Kay cream eyeshadows. I always find myself picking up this brush for my eyes.
Sadie C.
West Jordan
I loveeeeee this concealer brush. It is seriously the best brush I use. It gets all the crevices and hard to reach places.
Aj D.
i used this brush all the time. my aunt bought me this for christmas and it’s the only brush that i use for my concealer.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Indio, CA
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!