Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Somerset, KY

I have this brush and I actually got it for hosting a Mary Kay party. I use it everyday and it's my favorite makeup brush.
Karen P.
Karen P.

I had heard about the quality of Mary Kay products so many times that it was inevitable not to try them, especially this concealer brush.I feel delighted! It is so comfortable to use and leaves such a nice result that it is impossible not to have it as a favorite.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Knoxville, TN

I've used my Mary Kay brushes for YEARS now, and they're still holding up great. I use this style to pack in powder eyeshadow on my lid for a darker pigment. Wetting the brush slightly also increases the color payoff. I don't feel like too mush shadow ever gets left behind in the brush instead of transferring to the lid.
Emory M.
Emory M.

I have had this brush for 3 years now and I still use it every time I wear makeup. It had held up well and cleans very easily. It makes my cream eye shadow go on effortlessly without creases. I would recommend this brush to anyone using cream eye shadow.
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL

I love Mary Kay 990% of my skin care and make up is Mary Kay. I love the cream eye shadows, they go on so smoothly and they don't move. Which is great for layering the eye shadows on top because the eye shadows don't move throughout the day. However, I am not a fan of this brush. I rather use my finger. The brush is longer and the bristles are tougher. I really like the eye shadow brush and all the other brushes, just not this one. :( I wish it wasn't so hard and so wide.
Meyana C.
Meyana C.
Emporia, VA

It work very well.I didn't think it was going to feel that smooth. The other makeup brushes are rough and mess up your makeup. It is very easy not that hard.I use this brush daily everyday I love this brush.I am satisfied with this brush it helps my skin.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I use this everyday for my cream eyeshadow! So much easier, without having the mess on your hands
Sara F.
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA

This little brush does amazing things. I use it daily to apply my concealer under my brows to make them look flawless. It doesn't shed and it truly is amazing. I think I will go buy a few more why not lol
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Hudsonville, MI

This was one of the first brushes that I got and it did not disappoint. I got it when I purchased my first cream eye color from Mary Kay. It proved to be a lot easier to handle my cream shadow with than anything else would be. It was able to pick up a good amount of product. I would recommend this brush when you get any of Mary Kay's cream shadows.
Wendie D.
Wendie D.
Logan, WV

I love all of the Mary Kay brushes. I have all of them. My friends will call me and ask me to do their makeup before they go out!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now