BY MARY KAY #83 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how long does...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Tabitha D.
Harwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super soft and durable. They do not soak up all the products and leaves a nice finish
Taylor M.
Charleston
I was given a whole set of Mary Kat brushes as a gift, and while I don’t enjoy their other products the brushes are great! They all came in a case & have held up so well. They’re easy to clean & are easy to use for applying eye shadow.
Ashlea H.
Compton
I like the MK brushes! They are great ESPECIALLY for their bristles. I recommend you change your brushes every 3 months
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the Mary Kay eyeshadow and eye concealer brushes everyday. They help provide the perfect coverage of eye shadow and are very durable. They are inexpensive and work great!
Takaya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this all the time. Works very well. Long lasting and withstands cleaning. I have not really tried a lot of brushes.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
works great! i use it for under my eyes, on my nose, and prepping for eye shadow. it’s not something you can find in the drug store, but it’s relatively cheap compared to the rest of the famous brands. recommend!
Sarah S.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom got me a set of Mary Kay brushes for Christmas and I love them. They're soft, easy to use and really well made.
Macy F.
Clay Center, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ love Mary Kay’s makeup brushes! I️ use them every single day! They make makeup application so much better. They’re a little pricey but so well worth it! Very easy to use. I️ buy these products from my friend who sells MaryKay.
Misty C.
Calhoun
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the ice cream brush Bc it smooths the eye creams together just right and ur eyes look amazing when u r done
Meredith l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fairly good makeup tool. Brought online so I consider was a good buy. Doesn’t shed which I like a lot, also doesn’t leave brush hair marks, so overall fairly good quality brush and it’s met my requirements.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they pricey?? Looking to buy new brushes soon...