BY MARY KAY

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how l...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
enna C.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this brush and it gives off a smooth finish but i have my other special favorite brushes ! although i do recommend
Sah S.
Muito bom super macio gostei muito do pincel é bem firminho e muito bonitinho também
Amanda S.
Austin, AR
I got this brush a few months ago with my concealer I ordered and I love it. It doesn't leave a streaky appearance like other brushes I've tried!
Andrea W.
Paw Paw, MI
I love the Mary Kay brushes! They are high quality, easy to clean especially with the Mary Kay brush cleaner! The best thing about them is they stay together well and don't leave little brush pieces all lover! They are perfect for blending! Best brushes I ever purchased!
Athena b.
Montreal, WI
Great product! I always have dark circles under my eyes and no product ever really help that much but with this brush it really lightens those circles so much more!
Sarah M.
Ola, ID
It's a great brush! Brissls don't fall out with is a plus for when you wash them so you can use it for multiple things.
Jamie B.
Yakima, WA
I am a Mk Consultant and the products in general are very nice great skincare love it as for the brushes i have some from 20 years ago! my mom was a MK director so all in all i give their brushes an A plus plus!
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO
Best affordable brush I've found for cream eye shadow products! I love everything about it from the density and shape of the bristles to the ergonomic handle.
Stephanie T.
I have used Mary Kay brushes for 20 years. I have 2 sets of them and they seem to last just as long as others on the market. I keep mine clean and use them almost every day. I would highly recommend any of the Mary Kay brushes!
Amanda G.
LOVE any of the Mary Kay brushes, but this one is perfect for the cream eye shadow and if you purchase the brush cleaner it is so easy to keep clean and change colors often. Best thing is the guarantee is lifetime, if it ever breaks just contact your consultant and they will send you another one for FREE!
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Indio, CA
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!