Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Ali M.
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO

Best affordable brush I've found for cream eye shadow products! I love everything about it from the density and shape of the bristles to the ergonomic handle.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Yakima, WA

I am a Mk Consultant and the products in general are very nice great skincare love it as for the brushes i have some from 20 years ago! my mom was a MK director so all in all i give their brushes an A plus plus!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA

I've had this brush for about 3 years and I still love it as much as the day I got it. The brushes are soft and not coarse. It applies the product very well and sometimes I even use it for my regular eye shadows too.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

LOVE any of the Mary Kay brushes, but this one is perfect for the cream eye shadow and if you purchase the brush cleaner it is so easy to keep clean and change colors often. Best thing is the guarantee is lifetime, if it ever breaks just contact your consultant and they will send you another one for FREE!
Mylene M.
Mylene M.
Balch Springs, Texas

This brush really makes concealer look very even and getting into the crease of my eye is easy
Ivori M.
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX

Great for Cream eye shadow, setting concealers.
Taran L.
Taran L.
Redlands, CA

I received this brush in my Mary Kay VoxBox, for the cream eye shadow. It's perfect, and it glides the cream on just right.
Lizzie K.
Lizzie K.
Powhatan , Va

I have never used a brush for applying cream based eye shadows before but I loved the feel and effectiveness of this brush. It was great for applying concealer because it blended well and left no smudges or brush strokes. And it was also awesome for the cream eyeshadow. It helped with evenly applying the product and it made the application cleaner. I think $10 for this brush is a little pricey since I am used to my cheap, nice quality ELF brushes but this brush is definitely worth it! Plus spending a little more now on a nice brush that will last a long time will save you money later. I am definitely interested in trying out other Mary Kay brushes!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Moorpark, CA

It is firmer then my other brushes, which makes it more versatile. It works great for eye shadow, especially Mary Kay eye shadow.
Chinaza N.
Chinaza N.

I actually really like this concealer brush. I low to use it to get up and personal when it comes to blemishes and it works so well, I love these and I highly recommend them :)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now