Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush uploaded by Kallyne H.Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush uploaded by Kallyne H.Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush uploaded by Mariah C.See all 21 photos

BY MARY KAY #12 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where ...The bristles are soft yet pret... 3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream ...I agree! This is definitely th... 1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brus...My favorite way to sanitize my... 1 Answers
Photos (18)
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Ali M.
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO
Best affordable brush I've found for cream eye shadow products! I love everything about it from the density and shape of the bristles to the ergonomic handle.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Kent, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a Mk Consultant and the products in general are very nice great skincare love it as for the brushes i have some from 20 years ago! my mom was a MK director so all in all i give their brushes an A plus plus!
Oyin O.
Oyin O.
Lagos
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's comfortable soft and smooth I like it it make my make up lit I use it and it match my skin type cause I have a sensitive skin the cool thing is that it is really good value and u can use it on baby skin I use it everyday it's not disappointing try the brush u gonna like it.
Mylene M.
Mylene M.
Balch Springs, Texas
This brush really makes concealer look very even and getting into the crease of my eye is easy
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
LOVE any of the Mary Kay brushes, but this one is perfect for the cream eye shadow and if you purchase the brush cleaner it is so easy to keep clean and change colors often. Best thing is the guarantee is lifetime, if it ever breaks just contact your consultant and they will send you another one for FREE!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA
I've had this brush for about 3 years and I still love it as much as the day I got it. The brushes are soft and not coarse. It applies the product very well and sometimes I even use it for my regular eye shadows too.
Taran L.
Taran L.
Redlands, CA
I received this brush in my Mary Kay VoxBox, for the cream eye shadow. It's perfect, and it glides the cream on just right.
Chinaza N.
Chinaza N.
I actually really like this concealer brush. I low to use it to get up and personal when it comes to blemishes and it works so well, I love these and I highly recommend them :)
Candice P.
Candice P.
Orlando, FL
This is a great brush! It's the perfect size. It's soft and gentle enough to use on your eye lids but also stiff enough to have a ton of control over the brush. I even used it to put the Mary Kay Cream Eye Color on as an eyeliner.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Moorpark, CA
It is firmer then my other brushes, which makes it more versatile. It works great for eye shadow, especially Mary Kay eye shadow.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Are they pricey?? Looking to buy new brushes soon...