Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#28 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
CHELSEY L.
CHELSEY L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 24, 2017, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
brissles break easily and left my face feeling itchy i didnt like this product at all and i will never use again
cheyanne h.
cheyanne h.
Bakersfield, CA
Was very disappointed in the whole set of the Mary Kay brushes they're really rough the bristles are very Pokey I can get an elf brush thats softer and I pay $3 for a elf brush instead of $20 for a Mary Kay m4a expensive brand you would think they would have the softer brushes like you get at Sephora
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong. the bristles are much softer and slightly longer than that of the stippling brush. This Mary Kay brush is for cream eye shadows and maybe you could use it for lip creams. I don't see how or why I would want to use it for concealer when my concealer comes with an application brush already. Also while the cream eye shadow is nice and this brush makes for easier application, I don't see myself using it that much. I'm lazy and like to be hands on so I end up using my fingers a lot. The brush is so delicate I'm afraid I'll break it.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bourbonnais, IL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I found that the brush is very flimsy, and when I went to try it with the MK cream eye color I was not impressed at all. Although it gets the job done (kinda), I can name 10 other brushes that are better. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone
Katie C.
Katie C.
The brush bristles feel cheap. They aren't soft and poke you if you apply eyeshadow or concealer. It takes a very exact angle for them to not. I have a concealer brush from ulta that is my favorite, this one is going to a friend who doesn't have a brush like this at all.
Emma Z.
Emma Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never been impressed by Mary Kay brushes, and this one is no exception. The bristles started falling out after a couple washes and the brush was too stiff to pick up product correctly. Application was patchy and clearly streaked from the bristles (which clumped together at the very sight of my MAC paint pot). I guess not the worst brush in the world, but save up for something better.
Nicollette M.
Nicollette M.
Mequon, WI
The first thing I did when I received this product was use it with my matching Mary Kay Cream Eye Color (as was advertised in the little card that came in the box). I was impressed by how nice quality the brush was - the bristles were extremely soft and the nice material made me think the brush could be worth the price. The product barely applied to my eyelids and had instead spread all over the brush, much to my disappointment. I washed off my brush, dried it off, and the next day, decided to give it a try with a concealer. It applied my concealer with lots of streaking, whether I used a patting or sweeping motion. I'm at a loss with what to do with this thing! I have yet to figure out what exactly will work with it, as I'm getting no use out of it right now and I'm currently better off with my fingers or other brushes I already own. Maybe I'll have to try using it for a non-advertised product?
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
Jan. 19, 2017, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
I love Mary Kay 990% of my skin care and make up is Mary Kay. I love the cream eye shadows, they go on so smoothly and they don't move. Which is great for layering the eye shadows on top because the eye shadows don't move throughout the day. However, I am not a fan of this brush. I rather use my finger. The brush is longer and the bristles are tougher. I really like the eye shadow brush and all the other brushes, just not this one. :( I wish it wasn't so hard and so wide.
I love this brush!!! Its really soft and it leaves a perfect application. This brand is really great!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Pitkin, LA
This I would have to say is the only brush that Mary Kay carries that I would recommend. It works really well with the creme eye shadows that Mary Kay Carries.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Are they pricey?? Looking to buy new brushes soon...