Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Kasey F.
Kasey F.
San Diego, CA

Received this in the mkglam vox. Box, this brush blends cream products seamlessly for a beautiful finish. At $10 it's greatly priced and comparable to more expensive brands.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Lewiston, NY

Just got this brush & I LOVE it. Works so great with cream shadow! Very easy application and definitely worth the try
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Fresno, CA

Christine C.
Christine C.
Sun Prairie, WI

This is by far one of my favorite brushes already! The bristles are so soft and don't shed! It will definitely help apply shadow so much more easier than other brushes I have tried in the past
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cookeville, TN

Good for cream shadow application but still soft. Does what it says.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

I got this brush free in a promotional give away when Mary Kay came to my college campus, and I have been using it ever since... I probably use it a little too much. It's great for eyeshadow, especially for beginners!
Kesia C.
Kesia C.
Raleigh, NC

These are the types ef eyeshadow brushes i love. Good quality
Tammy Y.
Tammy Y.
Carthage, TX

This nice, firm Brush provided a smooth, even application.I received this free from influenster to test out, and I'm glad I did!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Oxford, OH

I have used a lot of different brands of make up brushes and always have the same problem with them leaving the bristles behind or just being an all out crappy brush. I don't have that problem with Mary Kay brushes
NaCheri B.
NaCheri B.
Rock Hill, Sc

I received this brush in my MKGlam Box. The brush itself isn't too big, nor is it too small. The bristles are soft and spreads the eye shadow smoothly. I definitely enjoy this product and would recommend it to others.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now