BY MARY KAY

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how l...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Brie E.
Westfield
Okay one of my favorite brushes ever. Won't go on a trip without it. Take care of it and it will last forever!
Jennifer M.
Newport
Love love love my brushes . I have had 2 of my makeup brushes for 16 years and would not trade them for anything
Emma P.
Marion
I have the whole set of Mary Kay brushes and they are my holy grail blushes. Absolute beautiful sleek black brushes that blend beautifully, and are super fluffy and soft. The sets are a tad pricy, but I got them as a gift so I didn’t have to worry about prices. Highly recommend, even for the money.
Elizabeth S.
Grand Haven
Grabs makeup well, transfers well, easy to clean. Easy grip without having rubber that gets nasty over time. What more can you ask for in a brush.
Dianna K.
Las Vegas
This is a great brush! Very easy to wash, tight bristles, and allows for smooth application.
Terri M.
Prince George
Great brush!!! It works amazing for both concealer and cream eye shadow. I don’t normally buy Mary Kay products but damn I am glad I bought this brush!!! I bought it 8 months ago at a staff Christmas party and I am never let down. I also use it for my eyeshadow primer and it works perfect!!!
Cindi D.
SUWANEE, GA
All of my MK brushes are excellent quality!! No bristle fallout. Super soft and smooth. Applies foundation and shadows smoothly and evenly. I love them!!
Rapha N.
Kissimmee
I've been using this brush for as long as I can remember and I can definitely say that it is truly amazing. My eyebrows always look snatched and it gets in really small places which helps a lot! I use it probably every time I do my makeup and it's definitely worth buying.
Glenda C.
Diamond
I love my concealer brush for Mary Kay I have no regrets buying this particular brush, highly recommended
Mariah H.
I received this item along with a whole set of Mary Kay eye brushes as a gift and I have continuously used them, they are very good to use and very soft.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Indio, CA
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!