BY MARY KAY #16 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how long does i...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when us...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush, yes, but it isn't the best one out there for cream eyeshadows. I actually prefer to use this brush for powder eyeshadows instead. If you use it for cream, it doesn't do a good job of applying it and making the shadow dark enough.
Kaleigh N.
Kaleigh N.
Post Falls, ID
I think this is a great brush. I don't use it for concealer but it works well for cream and powder eye shadow. The brush is easy to clean and maintains its shape with heavy use.
Alex L.
Alex L.
Loveland, OH
I love makeup brushes, all of them, and I was happy to add another brush to my collection. I like it a lot for concealer application. It blended well, and is very soft. I'm satisfied.
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Rockmart, GA
This brush came with my Mary Kay VoxBox! I paired the Mary Kay brush with my Mary Kay Eye Cream Violet Storm, its such a dainty little brush which I love because I was able to get the cream around difficult areas without making a mess or using too much product. The brush is also very soft, so when I use this to apply concealer under my eyes I'm not worried about scratching or doing any damage.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Medford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was very useful when applying cream eye color. It allowed me to apply the product exactly how I wanted and the brush is easy to clean and doesn't get 'funky' after using.
suzanne d.
suzanne d.
Millry, AL
Must have for creme eyeshadow. Does need to be cleaned regularly to avoid build up and flaking.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Grove City, PA
I received this in the Mary Kay VoxBox. I thought it applied the cream shadow throughly. I have not tried it with concealer, as I don't use it. MK brushes are very high quality and I would recommend them to my friends.
gabriela h.
gabriela h.
San Martin, CA
Such an amazing brush totally love it and recommend it to friends and family who are into makeup. if you need one just give this a try
Casey G.
Casey G.
Cleveland, OH
Received this from the MK Fall Into Beauty College Tour 2013. I like this brush for concealer but not so much for cream eyeshadow because the bristles are collectively too stiff for my sensitive eyes! Overall though it is a very sturdy brush that does it's job well.
Joi S.
Joi S.
Compton, CA
I received this brush with my MKGlam VoxBox. I love this brush......it makes applying eye shadow a breeze.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!