BY MARY KAY #95 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how long does...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Charissa O.
Charissa O.
Vancouver, WA
I liked it
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Inglewood, CA
As a make up lover you can never have to many brushes but now just having one Mary Kay brush I bet it feels special because it stands out from the other ones especially w because its new I can't wait to try it on and go out tonight.
Maika P.
Maika P.
Burbank, CA
The brush is really great! On par with my other make up brushes. It's super smooth and great quality. It works really well with the Mary Kay cream shadow!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Hamilton, OH
It seems to be a very well made brush. No bristle fall out or anything. It applies the cream shadow very well and even!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster!
Anita R.
Anita R.
Alexandria , VA
Came in my marykay vox box whoo hoo lol first box brush was kind small but easy to use made flawless coverage wish it was more angled
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Jacksonville, AL
I received this product in a Mary Kay Voxbox. I love this brush!!! The brush is very soft and easily applies your eye cream color or concealer. It also gives everything a smooth and even distribution.
Meagan I.
Meagan I.
Allen, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I love it. I think it works great with the cream eye shadow that also came in the box. It's the perfect size for application.
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Olathe, KS
I live this brush! It is easy to use, super soft and easy to clean!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush, yes, but it isn't the best one out there for cream eyeshadows. I actually prefer to use this brush for powder eyeshadows instead. If you use it for cream, it doesn't do a good job of applying it and making the shadow dark enough.
Kaleigh N.
Kaleigh N.
Post Falls, ID
I think this is a great brush. I don't use it for concealer but it works well for cream and powder eye shadow. The brush is easy to clean and maintains its shape with heavy use.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they pricey?? Looking to buy new brushes soon...