Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#74 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Kathlen K.
Kathlen K.
Fortaleza-cê

Ele é um dos melhores pincel que existe
A cerdas Super macio
Do tamanho certo
E ainda é lindo
Sah S.
Sah S.

Muito bom super macio gostei muito do pincel é bem firminho e muito bonitinho também
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

I love how dense, but SOFT this brush is. It looks and feels like a high-end brush. I have sensitive skin and I hate feeling like my skin is being scratched. It's dense enough to direct the produce but soft enough to mold to the contours of your face. Can also be used to apply cream eye shadow. :)
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Oshawa, Ontario

I love all Mary Kay products. Their brushes are excellent for applying your make-up. But any Mary Kay product is amazing!
Shanisha B.
Shanisha B.
Phoenix, AZ

Got this in my maryKay box love it
Sneha T.
Sneha T.
Ottawa, Ontario

The density in the brush and the padding movement of the brush helps in packing the concealer in the place..but the bristles are little sharp..so i think they should try to make it soft but can use it.
Lee Ann Q.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador

Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush amazing quality and has many uses
I don't know how I would life without it , I use it daily and keeping it clean , keeps it in good shape ,
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Glasgow

Very good product, I love using it, very soft on the skin, mary kay are my favorite beauty products they are the best
Dothan, Alabama

I received this free from influenster in the MKGlam voxbox

The Crème eye color/concealer brush. I have looked high and low spent hundreds of dollars looking for the right eye shadow brush and I tell ya what I found it! This little gadget is amazing! I used it to apply the Mary Kay Creme eye color in apricot twist and it worked like a charm! even though I used it for the crème eye shadow the color did not stick in the bristles. there was no bristle loss when I applied the eye shadow. The brush it quite stiff yet very moveable and cleaned quite well. Over all I was very pleased and will in fact be buying a few others to have on hand.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Milton, Ontario

I have tried so many different makeup brushes and they always seem to lose bristles. Mary Kay's makeup brushes were the first affordable brushes I have owned that have not shed any bristles. I love them!
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now