Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Casey P.
Casey P.
Panama City, FL

I love this brush it is perfect for putting on cream eye shadows and super easy to clean. I actually receive this product for Free from influenster in the MKVOXBOX and I LOVE LOVE IT!!
Halie M.
Halie M.

Love this brush for their cream eye shadows. This brush and the cream shadows defiantly make a great duo!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Pitkin, LA

This I would have to say is the only brush that Mary Kay carries that I would recommend. It works really well with the creme eye shadows that Mary Kay Carries.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Deridder, LA

Love this for my Mary Kay cream eye shadows. I recommend this brush to everyone, and for a great price!! $10, I am a true fan of the Mary Kay products
Megan H.
Megan H.

I am a fan of all the Mary Kay brushes. I have been selling Mary Kay for awhile now and the company stands behind their products. The product is worth the money.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Colorado

This is a very good concealer brush you can order it for 10$. The bristles are very soft and flexible, you can also use it to apply cream eyeshadows. This is one of my favorite brushes and I would recommend it to any one.
Dawna C.
Dawna C.
Timmins, Ontario, ON

I like this brush very much. It applies makeup beautifully and is really, really soft! It is really worth it for the price!
Kaela C.
Kaela C.
Bismarck, ND

It is super soft. Always works well with their cream to powder eye shadow. Easy to use and apply make up plus clean up is a breeze
Mandy L.
Mandy L.

I purchased this from my local Mary Kay Consultant. I love how smoothly it applies my eye cream colors and super easy to clean. I've never had a bristle fall out either, like other brands. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality makeup brush.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Ola, ID

It's a great brush! Brissls don't fall out with is a plus for when you wash them so you can use it for multiple things.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now