Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#28 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Laura L.
Laura L.
Goodell, ia
This brush was so perfect and versatile! i used it with the shadow that came in the vox box, as a concealer brush like listed in the product description, and even on regular shadow. the brush was so soft and didn't shed hairs. washed easily and is definitely one of my new favorites!
brittney p.
brittney p.
Brigantine, NJ
This brush is perfect. I use it every day. It's one of my favorite makeup tools. The ones I had before this had hairs that fell off and got stuck to my face and what not but this one does not. I love it.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Dallas, NC
I've worn MK ever since I was a teenager and I must say, "this is not your grandma's makeup anymore." This brush allows you to use less of the product, thus making it last longer and it stays in place better.
Elle J.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Love the way it works on my face. Gives me a smooth fifnsh!
Katie C.
Katie C.
The brush bristles feel cheap. They aren't soft and poke you if you apply eyeshadow or concealer. It takes a very exact angle for them to not. I have a concealer brush from ulta that is my favorite, this one is going to a friend who doesn't have a brush like this at all.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Barrie, Ontario
Sept. 28, 2016, 11:25 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
This is by far my most used brush from the Mary Kay collection. I've used it for both concealer and cream shadow, it's splendid! It blends in the concealer so well and is precisely enough that you can get into all the tiny troublesome areas. The brush also doesn't get all chunky and gross after 1 or 2 uses like some of the other brushes I've tried. Stays nice and smooth and after cleaning it remains exactly the same!
Vanessa s.
Vanessa s.
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
Like a lot of mary kay products, I really wanted to try it, because I have not yet experienced.I have a few brushes and I am needing to buy novamet,last time I bought a very cheap brand but are not bad but I prefer the Mary kay
Alycia W.
Alycia W.
I use this brush every day with my cream eye colour and I get such an amazing amount of coverage from it! Super easy to use, and clean. Have had this brush 2 years and it still looks brand new.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO
Best affordable brush I've found for cream eye shadow products! I love everything about it from the density and shape of the bristles to the ergonomic handle.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Muito bom ,fácil de aplicar .e um modelo simples mais pratico na hora de usa . Muito bom recomendo 👍🏼da pra aplica bem marcando bem o olho
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Are they pricey?? Looking to buy new brushes soon...