Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#55 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Elle J.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA

Love the way it works on my face. Gives me a smooth fifnsh!
Katie C.
Katie C.

The brush bristles feel cheap. They aren't soft and poke you if you apply eyeshadow or concealer. It takes a very exact angle for them to not. I have a concealer brush from ulta that is my favorite, this one is going to a friend who doesn't have a brush like this at all.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

This brush works very good with cream eye shadow and it was also very easy to clean.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.

I got this brush in my MKGlam voxbox. It does what its supposed to do. I used it with the cream eye shadow we got in the same box and it applied well.
Sonnet L.
Sonnet L.
Tallahassee, FL

This brush works wonderfully! made my mary kay cream eyecolor glide on smoothly. i like that it can glide easily on the crease line of the lid.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Barrie, Ontario

This is by far my most used brush from the Mary Kay collection. I've used it for both concealer and cream shadow, it's splendid! It blends in the concealer so well and is precisely enough that you can get into all the tiny troublesome areas. The brush also doesn't get all chunky and gross after 1 or 2 uses like some of the other brushes I've tried. Stays nice and smooth and after cleaning it remains exactly the same!
Karen P.
Karen P.

I had heard about the quality of Mary Kay products so many times that it was inevitable not to try them, especially this concealer brush.I feel delighted! It is so comfortable to use and leaves such a nice result that it is impossible not to have it as a favorite.
Vanessa s.
Vanessa s.

Like a lot of mary kay products, I really wanted to try it, because I have not yet experienced.I have a few brushes and I am needing to buy novamet,last time I bought a very cheap brand but are not bad but I prefer the Mary kay
Geovanna R.
Geovanna R.
Itapetinga

This is very good. I recommend to those who like to try quality products is an indispensable item for me . From basic productions to the most complex ones for a saturday night EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm
Alycia W.
Alycia W.

I use this brush every day with my cream eye colour and I get such an amazing amount of coverage from it! Super easy to use, and clean. Have had this brush 2 years and it still looks brand new.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!