Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Lela S.
Lela S.

I love this Mary Kay Concealer Brush. I use it when I want a little extra coverage in some areas around my eyes and nose.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

This is a great brush for applying liquid/ cream eye products! I love using this to apply Mary Kay cream eye color then use the same brush to put another color over the cream eye color for a metallic effect.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Lawrenceville, GA

It's the perfect brush for applying concealer. I recommend using this instead of applying with fingers. Concealer goes on smoothly and seamlessly.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Chester, VA

I use to be a Mary Kay consultant so I have tried all of there products. Many of there brushes (especially the newer ones) have a ton a fall out after a few uses but this brush doesn't. Its great for any cream product and is easy to clean and control
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Albany, NY

I absolutely love this brush! I used to get super cheap brushes, thinking it didn't make a difference, but after trying this, I realize how wrong I was! It's so soft and applies makeup wonderfully!
Kaitlynn M.
Kaitlynn M.
Clearfield, UT

Mary Kay is a really good brand my grandma sells it. We usually get our brushes there.They are really soft and if your brush gets dirty they have cleaner for that.
I love this brush!!! Its really soft and it leaves a perfect application. This brand is really great!
sue l.
sue l.
Murrieta, CA

Love Mary Kay love their make up their face creams and of course their make up tools will always use their products
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.

I love this brush for cream eye shadow color! It applies the color well. I totally recommend this if you don't want to use your fingers for cream eye shadows
Lila B.
Lila B.
Lebanon, TN

It's a great brush for cream eyeshadow but not so much powdered ones. It doesn't shed and its very good quality.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now