Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#55 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Erin L.
Erin L.

I absolutely love this brush! Color applies evenly and looks so much better than applying with your ring finger.
Janie T.
Janie T.
Hilliard, OH

Love this brush for my eyeshadow. Always a good choice! Great size for blending too.
Lila B.
Lila B.
lebanon, TN

It's a great brush for cream eyeshadow but not so much powdered ones. It doesn't shed and its very good quality.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I use this everyday for my cream eyeshadow! So much easier, without having the mess on your hands
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.

I love this brush for cream eye shadow color! It applies the color well. I totally recommend this if you don't want to use your fingers for cream eye shadows
sue l.
sue l.
Murrieta, CA

Love Mary Kay love their make up their face creams and of course their make up tools will always use their products
Meyana C.
Meyana C.
Emporia, VA

It work very well.I didn't think it was going to feel that smooth. The other makeup brushes are rough and mess up your makeup. It is very easy not that hard.I use this brush daily everyday I love this brush.I am satisfied with this brush it helps my skin.
Chanda P.
Chanda P.
Missouri City, TX

Love this brush. doesn't leave hair behind when I use it. Great price and own all of the mary kay brushes. good quality.
I love this brush!!! Its really soft and it leaves a perfect application. This brand is really great!
Kaitlynn M.
Kaitlynn M.
Clearfield, UT

Mary Kay is a really good brand my grandma sells it. We usually get our brushes there.They are really soft and if your brush gets dirty they have cleaner for that.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!