BY MARY KAY #92 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how long does...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Lizzie K.
Powhatan , Va
I have never used a brush for applying cream based eye shadows before but I loved the feel and effectiveness of this brush. It was great for applying concealer because it blended well and left no smudges or brush strokes. And it was also awesome for the cream eyeshadow. It helped with evenly applying the product and it made the application cleaner. I think $10 for this brush is a little pricey since I am used to my cheap, nice quality ELF brushes but this brush is definitely worth it! Plus spending a little more now on a nice brush that will last a long time will save you money later. I am definitely interested in trying out other Mary Kay brushes!
Nicollette M.
Mequon, WI
The first thing I did when I received this product was use it with my matching Mary Kay Cream Eye Color (as was advertised in the little card that came in the box). I was impressed by how nice quality the brush was - the bristles were extremely soft and the nice material made me think the brush could be worth the price. The product barely applied to my eyelids and had instead spread all over the brush, much to my disappointment. I washed off my brush, dried it off, and the next day, decided to give it a try with a concealer. It applied my concealer with lots of streaking, whether I used a patting or sweeping motion. I'm at a loss with what to do with this thing! I have yet to figure out what exactly will work with it, as I'm getting no use out of it right now and I'm currently better off with my fingers or other brushes I already own. Maybe I'll have to try using it for a non-advertised product?
Daniela M.
Its really works but I'm not really a eyeshadow fan. I got it from a Mary Kay shaker she is really nice and she uses the product. A little of of times not really. I'm white but not really I'm light skin. Yes I will it's a really good product it works pretty good.
Alondra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush including all of the other ones. It has helped me apply concealer very good. I really like how it is easy to apply. This brush is not like other brushes. This one has really helped me I would definitely recommend it
Sophia G.
Austin, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too Me When It Comes To Brushs I Love All Types Love Em.. its Too Good Dose Not Compare So Buy Buy Lol You Wont Regret. I Bought This At alta beauty so good. I use it all the time so good
Nicole D.
Dublin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like using general any blushes I use my skin type are fair I use it make it look natural and clean bought from who works for mary Kay and yes it easy to apply, of course I would
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO
I read some of the reviews for this brush and I noticed that someone said these brushes are over priced... Not even! Each of Mary Kay's brushes sell for $10 or less except for their cheek and powder brush and one is only $16 and the other is $14. Those are not bad prices at all! A lot of other brands sell their brushes for way more! $20+ most of the time. Plus as a consultant you receive the brushes for 50% off so that only makes it $5 a brush for a consultant like myself. That is such a steal! These brushes have recently undergone changes and they are a lot better than before. This is a picture of one of the newer brushes. Again these are really great quality brushes and I am not just saying that because I am consultant. I am saying that as someone who is going to school for makeup artistry and fashion marketing.
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush has done a great job for me. It is so soft and easy to clean. I would recommend it to anyone! I bought mine from Target I think, and I use it at least 3 times a week.
Andrea S.
It's a good brush no complaints  on it at all, I would buy it again if it was cheap as the first time that I bought it because I would buy other brides this one was a little hadd
Heather S.
Magna, UT
I was sent this product complimentary from Influenster and Mary Kay. First I have to say that I have used Mary Kay makeup brushes in the past and was expecting this one to be the same as all the others, kinda pokey and not really the best quality however this one far exceeded my expectations! It was incredibly soft and pliable, felt amazingly smooth against my face. Since it came with the Cream Eye Color I opted to try it with that but found that it struggled to pick up product so unfortunately I cannot recommend it for that but I have used it numerous times since for blending out concealer and blending eye shadows, for those I highly recommend the brush. It is easy on the skin and blends wonderfully! This one is priced at $10.00 which I think is reasonable for what you get!
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they pricey?? Looking to buy new brushes soon...