Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY

This brush is great! Works great for your needs at a great cost. You can't go wrong with buying this brush!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Ringgold, GA

This is one of my fAvorite brushes by mk. It is so soft and has a great edge on it for precision work!
Lia M.
Lia M.
Canton, MA

A must have for any makeup bag. Lightweight high quality brush which allows for smooth application.
Mylene M.
Mylene M.
Balch Springs, Texas

This brush really makes concealer look very even and getting into the crease of my eye is easy
Kathlen K.
Kathlen K.

Ele é um dos melhores pincel que existe
A cerdas Super macio
Do tamanho certo
E ainda é lindo
Sah S.
Sah S.

Muito bom super macio gostei muito do pincel é bem firminho e muito bonitinho também
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Ola, ID

It's a great brush! Brissls don't fall out with is a plus for when you wash them so you can use it for multiple things.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.

I purchased this from my local Mary Kay Consultant. I love how smoothly it applies my eye cream colors and super easy to clean. I've never had a bristle fall out either, like other brands. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality makeup brush.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Albany, NY

I absolutely love this brush! I used to get super cheap brushes, thinking it didn't make a difference, but after trying this, I realize how wrong I was! It's so soft and applies makeup wonderfully!
Kaela C.
Kaela C.
Bismarck, ND

It is super soft. Always works well with their cream to powder eye shadow. Easy to use and apply make up plus clean up is a breeze
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now