BY MARY KAY #88 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how long does...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Andrea S.
It's a good brush no complaints  on it at all, I would buy it again if it was cheap as the first time that I bought it because I would buy other brides this one was a little hadd
Heather S.
Magna, UT
I was sent this product complimentary from Influenster and Mary Kay. First I have to say that I have used Mary Kay makeup brushes in the past and was expecting this one to be the same as all the others, kinda pokey and not really the best quality however this one far exceeded my expectations! It was incredibly soft and pliable, felt amazingly smooth against my face. Since it came with the Cream Eye Color I opted to try it with that but found that it struggled to pick up product so unfortunately I cannot recommend it for that but I have used it numerous times since for blending out concealer and blending eye shadows, for those I highly recommend the brush. It is easy on the skin and blends wonderfully! This one is priced at $10.00 which I think is reasonable for what you get!
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
I got this along with the other products in the Mary Kay vox box. I was impressed that there was a dedicated cream eye color brush and that they were nice enough to include it in the box as well. I felt that was a nice extra touch. I only used this with the Mary Kay cream eye color I received so far but it works great with it! I was able to use this brush to blend the cream eye color and was able to create a smoked look with the single color and some eyeliner. I applied the color lightly and used the tip of the brush to apply the color heavier in the outer corner, lash line and crease. It worked quite well. I had much more luck applying the cream eye color with this brush than I did with my fingers because it allowed for more precise application and allowed me to blend better.
Lindsey R.
Humble, TX
I received this in my #mkglam voxbox meaning that i received this product at NO cost to me, that being said its AMAZING!!! this brush has great soft fibers that really apply product smoothly and don't clog. i used it both with cream shadow and concealer. i prefer it for concealer but I'm not a huge cream shadow fan to begin with. mary kay really impressed me with the quality of the this brush however and i will definitely consider purchasing other styles of brushes from them in the future!
thanks influenster and mary kay for giving me the opportunity to try this awesome product!
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
 This precious perfect none of the bristles fall out like some of the cheap ones I love using it for concealer but also sometimes I wash it out and use it for my eye make up.
Jessica H.
New Hope, AL
I have just recently fell in love with everything Mary Kay! Especially cream eye shadow! I bought this brush on a whim and without ever using a brush it absolutely came natural! It works so well that I now have 2! One strictly for concealer and one for cream eye shadow! I can't say enough about the quality of Mary Kay brushes! Definitely worth the money! The flat and tapered like edge makes a newbie like me look like a cream eye shadow rock star professional! Ehh, maybe not professional yet but hey it helps me not look like clown! Affordable and great quality!
Alondra L.
I love this brush including all of the other ones. It has helped me apply concealer very good. I really like how it is easy to apply. This brush is not like other brushes. This one has really helped me I would definitely recommend it
Kelsey T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong. the bristles are much softer and slightly longer than that of the stippling brush. This Mary Kay brush is for cream eye shadows and maybe you could use it for lip creams. I don't see how or why I would want to use it for concealer when my concealer comes with an application brush already. Also while the cream eye shadow is nice and this brush makes for easier application, I don't see myself using it that much. I'm lazy and like to be hands on so I end up using my fingers a lot. The brush is so delicate I'm afraid I'll break it.
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA
This brush works okay for it's intended use, but does shed slightly - especially with creams. I'm hoping over time/a few more washes this problem will dissipated. I also felt that I was not able to have as concentrated of a color with my cream shadows as a do with my fingers' however, it's much easier to use this brush to get the color just where you want it. TThie bristles of this brush are less stiff than a traditional concealer brush, which helps prevent the "line" you can sometimes seem with application. Overall, this brush is great for the price (I have a concealer brush that cost $26 dollars; so I only use it for that purpose because it was so pricey).
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my MKGlam box for my honest review.
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
I have received this product in my voxbox complimentary of influenster. I can honestly say Mary Kay has some of the best top quality brushes. I've had a Mary Kay brush for two years and with proper care and cleaning that brush is the best. Now lets talk about this brush lol. Great for creating a smokey eye. Allows a defined look. Mary Kay by far has some of the best brushes and allows some of the best looks to be created. I have not tried this with concealer yet.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Indio, CA
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!