Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Ringgold, GA

This is one of my fAvorite brushes by mk. It is so soft and has a great edge on it for precision work!
Lia M.
Lia M.
Canton, MA

A must have for any makeup bag. Lightweight high quality brush which allows for smooth application.
Mylene M.
Mylene M.
Balch Springs, Texas

This brush really makes concealer look very even and getting into the crease of my eye is easy
Kathlen K.
Kathlen K.
Fortaleza-cê

Ele é um dos melhores pincel que existe
A cerdas Super macio
Do tamanho certo
E ainda é lindo
Sah S.
Sah S.

Muito bom super macio gostei muito do pincel é bem firminho e muito bonitinho também
Wendie D.
Wendie D.
Logan, WV

I love all of the Mary Kay brushes. I have all of them. My friends will call me and ask me to do their makeup before they go out!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Somerset, KY

I have this brush and I actually got it for hosting a Mary Kay party. I use it everyday and it's my favorite makeup brush.
Dawna C.
Dawna C.
Timmins, Ontario, ON

I like this brush very much. It applies makeup beautifully and is really, really soft! It is really worth it for the price!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Colorado

This is a very good concealer brush you can order it for 10$. The bristles are very soft and flexible, you can also use it to apply cream eyeshadows. This is one of my favorite brushes and I would recommend it to any one.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

This is a great brush for applying liquid/ cream eye products! I love using this to apply Mary Kay cream eye color then use the same brush to put another color over the cream eye color for a metallic effect.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now