Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Cruz G.
Cruz G.
San Antonio, TX

It's small but it works better than most I've bought. I usually only have use for it when I go out. And I use the same type of concealer with it.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC

I got mine free when Mary Kay came to campus. I didn't like the cream eye shadow, so I use it for compact eye shadow instead and it works great
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

Muito bom ,fácil de aplicar .e um modelo simples mais pratico na hora de usa . Muito bom recomendo 👍🏼da pra aplica bem marcando bem o olho
Nora L.
Nora L.
Moses Lake, WA

I use this for creme eye color, it works great! flawless application and doesn't waist any product. Haven't used for concealer though.
Rocelmar F.
Rocelmar F.
Miami, Florida

I got this brush for my birthday, it was my first Mary Kay item. And I have to say it is awesome, the brush itself it's great,
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA

I have about 6 brushes for Mary Kay and I was not really happy with this brush or a lot of them the really harsh on the skin
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

One of the easiest, softest brushes i have ever used. Applying concealer with this brush is SO easy. Definitely recommend
Nixie G.
Nixie G.

I love using this for my concealer because the bristles are stiff making blending easier and packing on color to my lid
Erin L.
Erin L.

I absolutely love this brush! Color applies evenly and looks so much better than applying with your ring finger.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY

This brush is great! Works great for your needs at a great cost. You can't go wrong with buying this brush!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now