6 Eco-Friendly Makeup Tools
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
BY MARY KAY #92 in Facial Makeup Brushes
4.75 / 5 based on 906 Reviews
This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.see more...
Top Questions See all 34 Q&A
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
- "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
- "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
- "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
- "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
- "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
This brush is amazing wether you are putting concealer under your eyes or eye shadow on your eyes it fits in the right spots. I used it on a daily and weekly basis. I’m very satisfied with this product
I found it easy to use. The brush helps to make certain area of the eyelid to pop. The brush evenly applies cream eyeshadow to the eyelid. The brush is easy to clean with the Mary Kay brush cleaner. This brush is a great companion to the brush set.
Too Me When It Comes To Brushs I Love All Types Love Em.. its Too Good Dose Not Compare So Buy Buy Lol You Wont Regret. I Bought This At alta beauty so good. I use it all the time so good
I really like using general any blushes I use my skin type are fair I use it make it look natural and clean bought from who works for mary Kay and yes it easy to apply, of course I would
I love his brush. I use it for eyeshadows and also applying my concealer under my eyes and defining my eyebrows. Great value and an excellent price. Very easy to work with. Recommend this brush to everyone.
This brush has done a great job for me. It is so soft and easy to clean. I would recommend it to anyone! I bought mine from Target I think, and I use it at least 3 times a week.
This precious perfect none of the bristles fall out like some of the cheap ones I love using it for concealer but also sometimes I wash it out and use it for my eye make up.
I have just recently fell in love with everything Mary Kay! Especially cream eye shadow! I bought this brush on a whim and without ever using a brush it absolutely came natural! It works so well that I now have 2! One strictly for concealer and one for cream eye shadow! I can't say enough about the quality of Mary Kay brushes! Definitely worth the money! The flat and tapered like edge makes a newbie like me look like a cream eye shadow rock star professional! Ehh, maybe not professional yet but hey it helps me not look like clown! Affordable and great quality!
Its really works but I'm not really a eyeshadow fan. I got it from a Mary Kay shaker she is really nice and she uses the product. A little of of times not really. I'm white but not really I'm light skin. Yes I will it's a really good product it works pretty good.
It's a good brush no complaints on it at all, I would buy it again if it was cheap as the first time that I bought it because I would buy other brides this one was a little hadd
Q & A
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Does the brush shed a lot?
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Are they pricey?? Looking to buy new brushes soon...
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos