Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#74 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

One of the easiest, softest brushes i have ever used. Applying concealer with this brush is SO easy. Definitely recommend
Nixie G.
Nixie G.

I love using this for my concealer because the bristles are stiff making blending easier and packing on color to my lid
Erin L.
Erin L.

I absolutely love this brush! Color applies evenly and looks so much better than applying with your ring finger.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY

This brush is great! Works great for your needs at a great cost. You can't go wrong with buying this brush!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Ringgold, GA

This is one of my fAvorite brushes by mk. It is so soft and has a great edge on it for precision work!
Lia M.
Lia M.
Canton, MA

A must have for any makeup bag. Lightweight high quality brush which allows for smooth application.
Mylene M.
Mylene M.
Balch Springs, Texas

This brush really makes concealer look very even and getting into the crease of my eye is easy
Wendie D.
Wendie D.
Logan, WV

I love all of the Mary Kay brushes. I have all of them. My friends will call me and ask me to do their makeup before they go out!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Somerset, KY

I have this brush and I actually got it for hosting a Mary Kay party. I use it everyday and it's my favorite makeup brush.
Meyana C.
Meyana C.
Emporia, VA

It work very well.I didn't think it was going to feel that smooth. The other makeup brushes are rough and mess up your makeup. It is very easy not that hard.I use this brush daily everyday I love this brush.I am satisfied with this brush it helps my skin.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now