Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Ester S.
Ester S.
Westwood, MA

Very soft brush and works great to eyeshadow and to concealer, very good to blend and have a smooth finish. I use every time to apply my concealer to cover my acne marks and to fix my eyebrows.
Alycia W.
Alycia W.

I use this brush every day with my cream eye colour and I get such an amazing amount of coverage from it! Super easy to use, and clean. Have had this brush 2 years and it still looks brand new.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Tacoma, WA

I've recently updated my brush set to the Mary Kay set. Best decision I've made in awhile. The brushes are heavy and super soft. Not fake like sephora's. Worth every dime.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Greenville, NC

I've had this brush for a long time and it's survived countless washes and it's still like new. I use a cream base for my eye shadow and this brush applies it perfectly.
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Newark, DE

I have bought in Brazil the kit of Brush of Mary Kay and didn't match my expectations, when I have more money, I will change because I think that the brush is not soft.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO

Best affordable brush I've found for cream eye shadow products! I love everything about it from the density and shape of the bristles to the ergonomic handle.
Keleigh T.
Keleigh T.
Manchester, NH

Greta brush for an inexpensive price! And because Mary kay has a 100% money buy guarantee of it ever isn't perfect they replace it. That's kind of awesome.
Cruz G.
Cruz G.
San Antonio, TX

It's small but it works better than most I've bought. I usually only have use for it when I go out. And I use the same type of concealer with it.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC

I got mine free when Mary Kay came to campus. I didn't like the cream eye shadow, so I use it for compact eye shadow instead and it works great
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

Muito bom ,fácil de aplicar .e um modelo simples mais pratico na hora de usa . Muito bom recomendo 👍🏼da pra aplica bem marcando bem o olho
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX

Are they pricey?? Looking to buy new brushes soon...

Join Now