Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#28 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Ringgold, GA
This is one of my fAvorite brushes by mk. It is so soft and has a great edge on it for precision work!
Lia M.
Lia M.
Canton, MA
Oct. 19, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
A must have for any makeup bag. Lightweight high quality brush which allows for smooth application.
Mylene M.
Mylene M.
Balch Springs, Texas
This brush really makes concealer look very even and getting into the crease of my eye is easy
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
June 27, 2017, 10:29 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
I've been using Mary Kay since 8th grade. I love their products and to me they are very affordable compared to others. I bought the whole makeup brush bag and I carry this with me everywhere I go. I love the brushes for their soft feel and how easy they hold the make up. Plus it's easy to clean them.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Phoenix
June 21, 2017, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
This concealer brush is amazing! And super affordable which is nice! First time buyer and I would recommend to others who haven't purchased. Easy to use and light and easy to apply product. Nice packaging 👍🏻 Will be purchasing again for a friend or two ;)
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
June 22, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
This product is good. This brush really does the job. I bought it at Ulta Beauty. The price of the brush was kinda on the pricey side. I use this brush pretty often. This product was very user satisfaction.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
June 21, 2017, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
Beautiful brush! Its great Doesn't leave clumps of shadow on your eyes it smoothens it out evenly and doesn't take the glitter off.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma
I love this little concealer brush!. Bristles are made out of horse hair and very fine and soft. I have very sensitive skin, but this doesn't bother me at all! Brushes are better than using our fingers because of the oils and dirt our fingers carry.
Ana A.
Ana A.
May 3, 2017, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
Nsó tenho nem oque dizer, edas marca arrasa em tudo, eu amo e super recomendo garanto a satisfação. Qualquer um de apaixona.
Dhenyfer A.
Dhenyfer A.
June 27, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
Pincel maravilhoso para fazer aquele esfumado chiquérrimo. Para fácil manuseio. Serve até para as iniciantes de maquiagem. Adoro.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Are they pricey?? Looking to buy new brushes soon...