Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA

I've had this brush for about 3 years and I still love it as much as the day I got it. The brushes are soft and not coarse. It applies the product very well and sometimes I even use it for my regular eye shadows too.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY

This is the perfect brush for any eyeshadow! It fits perfectly over the lid and is one of the softest brushes you will ever find. Not only that, it's extremely affordable, easy to clean and lasts a long time.
Kainara M.
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA

Best brush to apply eye creams, I've always used my finger to do it because other brushes didn't apply it very well. So I started using it and my life changes. It's very soft and I absolutely recommend it!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this brush because of the stiffness of the bristles I actually use it to pack light shadows on my lid because of this the tough bristles it allows me to have more control of where I put my shadow
Alycia W.
Alycia W.

I use this brush every day with my cream eye colour and I get such an amazing amount of coverage from it! Super easy to use, and clean. Have had this brush 2 years and it still looks brand new.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Tacoma, WA

I've recently updated my brush set to the Mary Kay set. Best decision I've made in awhile. The brushes are heavy and super soft. Not fake like sephora's. Worth every dime.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Greenville, NC

I've had this brush for a long time and it's survived countless washes and it's still like new. I use a cream base for my eye shadow and this brush applies it perfectly.
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Newark, DE

I have bought in Brazil the kit of Brush of Mary Kay and didn't match my expectations, when I have more money, I will change because I think that the brush is not soft.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO

Best affordable brush I've found for cream eye shadow products! I love everything about it from the density and shape of the bristles to the ergonomic handle.
Keleigh T.
Keleigh T.
Manchester, NH

Greta brush for an inexpensive price! And because Mary kay has a 100% money buy guarantee of it ever isn't perfect they replace it. That's kind of awesome.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now