Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#74 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this brush because of the stiffness of the bristles I actually use it to pack light shadows on my lid because of this the tough bristles it allows me to have more control of where I put my shadow
Emma J.
Emma J.
Tacoma, WA

I've recently updated my brush set to the Mary Kay set. Best decision I've made in awhile. The brushes are heavy and super soft. Not fake like sephora's. Worth every dime.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Greenville, NC

I've had this brush for a long time and it's survived countless washes and it's still like new. I use a cream base for my eye shadow and this brush applies it perfectly.
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Newark, DE

I have bought in Brazil the kit of Brush of Mary Kay and didn't match my expectations, when I have more money, I will change because I think that the brush is not soft.
Keleigh T.
Keleigh T.
Manchester, NH

Greta brush for an inexpensive price! And because Mary kay has a 100% money buy guarantee of it ever isn't perfect they replace it. That's kind of awesome.
Cruz G.
Cruz G.
San Antonio, TX

It's small but it works better than most I've bought. I usually only have use for it when I go out. And I use the same type of concealer with it.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC

I got mine free when Mary Kay came to campus. I didn't like the cream eye shadow, so I use it for compact eye shadow instead and it works great
Nora L.
Nora L.
Moses Lake, WA

I use this for creme eye color, it works great! flawless application and doesn't waist any product. Haven't used for concealer though.
Rocelmar F.
Rocelmar F.
Miami, Florida

I got this brush for my birthday, it was my first Mary Kay item. And I have to say it is awesome, the brush itself it's great,
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA

I have about 6 brushes for Mary Kay and I was not really happy with this brush or a lot of them the really harsh on the skin
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now