Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.see more...
Top Questions See all 34 Q&A
- "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
- "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
- "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
- "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
- "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
The perfect brush for applying any cream product.
As someone who has invested a lot of money in make up brushes, I cannot believe when someone gives them to me for free! Even more shocking is when they are actually GOOD brushes that hold up and have a lasting quality. I was so surprised when I opened the Mary Kay vox box and saw TWO brushes inside! The best part is the price was unbelievable!
I’ve been using this brush to apply the Apricot Twist eyeshadow that also came in the vox box. It works wonderfully! The brush is soft to the touch but firm enough to pack in plenty of color on your eyes. It’s durable and it’s lasted through my crazy make up routines that have sent it flying, being cleaned, and used in a rush (sometimes all of that happens in one day).
I will certainly look into more Mary Kay brushes because so far these are the best ones I’ve found for their price point. Actually, they’re holding up against some brushes that cost a lot more.
For Mary Kay:
*Please use the ipsy link above to sign up as it will help me earn more free make up!*
**I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.**
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos