BY MARY KAY

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how l...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Macy F.
Clay Center, KS
I️ love Mary Kay’s makeup brushes! I️ use them every single day! They make makeup application so much better. They’re a little pricey but so well worth it! Very easy to use. I️ buy these products from my friend who sells MaryKay.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
The brush is good with a lot of hairs made tightly together. It’s easy to clean and it helps get your concealer right under your eyes because the brush Is small enough to get under your eyes without poking your eye out.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
works great! i use it for under my eyes, on my nose, and prepping for eye shadow. it’s not something you can find in the drug store, but it’s relatively cheap compared to the rest of the famous brands. recommend!
Lauren R.
Florence
This brush is great to apply concealer or cream eye shadow. You’d definitely need one for each for hygienic reasons. They’re easy to clean and the bristles hold up well. Stiff but soft.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This is great for flat shading or concealer or liquid or cream eye products. Not too bad of a price and if you know your Mary Kay independent beauty consultant well they will generally give you a little discount.
Liz J.
Barboursville, WV
This brush is awesome for the cream eyeshadow. I've also used it to contour smaller parts of my face, like my nose. The brush is good quality and can be used for several things.
Taylor E.
Monroe, Ga
I use the Mary Kay eye shadow/ concealer brush ever day. I bought it from a friend of mine who was selling Mary Kay at the time and got it when i hosted a Mary Kay spa party.
Erin L.
King, NC
Mary Kay brushes are all I've ever used! I'm on my 3rd or 4th set. They hold up well, apply my makeup evenly, and are a great price for the quality. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Becky D.
Mary Kay eye colors are amazing. I love their combo color bundles they put together. The price is high but well worth it. I have used the concealer but did not like the product as well.
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
I use the Mary Kay eyeshadow and eye concealer brushes everyday. They help provide the perfect coverage of eye shadow and are very durable. They are inexpensive and work great!
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Indio, CA
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!