BY MARY KAY #83 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how long does...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Taylor M.
Charleston
I was given a whole set of Mary Kat brushes as a gift, and while I don’t enjoy their other products the brushes are great! They all came in a case & have held up so well. They’re easy to clean & are easy to use for applying eye shadow.
Macy F.
Clay Center, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ love Mary Kay’s makeup brushes! I️ use them every single day! They make makeup application so much better. They’re a little pricey but so well worth it! Very easy to use. I️ buy these products from my friend who sells MaryKay.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
works great! i use it for under my eyes, on my nose, and prepping for eye shadow. it’s not something you can find in the drug store, but it’s relatively cheap compared to the rest of the famous brands. recommend!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing wether you are putting concealer under your eyes or eye shadow on your eyes it fits in the right spots. I used it on a daily and weekly basis. I’m very satisfied with this product
Lauren R.
Florence
This brush is great to apply concealer or cream eye shadow. You’d definitely need one for each for hygienic reasons. They’re easy to clean and the bristles hold up well. Stiff but soft.
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the Mary Kay eyeshadow and eye concealer brushes everyday. They help provide the perfect coverage of eye shadow and are very durable. They are inexpensive and work great!
April G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best brushes that MaryKay offers! I have had mine for a few years and never had problems with the bristles falling out or fraying. It lays nicely, cleans well, and applies beautifully. I use it to apply cream products, concealers, and even pack on shadow. It has a beautiful precise, thin tip that I like to use to apply shadow on the lower lash line, as well. If you are a freelance MUA, you need this brush in your collection. It is my most used brush in my makeup artist kit and shows no signs of wear. This is a great value and can be so multi-purpose, I actually bought three so I don't have to clean it as often while applying makeup (haha).  I absolutely recommend this brush to anyone and everyone!
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I love Mary Kay 990% of my skin care and make up is Mary Kay. I love the cream eye shadows, they go on so smoothly and they don't move. Which is great for layering the eye shadows on top because the eye shadows don't move throughout the day. However, I am not a fan of this brush. I rather use my finger. The brush is longer and the bristles are tougher. I really like the eye shadow brush and all the other brushes, just not this one. :( I wish it wasn't so hard and so wide.
Tiffany T.
Jacksonville, FL
Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
Price: $10.00
The perfect brush for applying any cream product.
As someone who has invested a lot of money in make up brushes, I cannot believe when someone gives them to me for free! Even more shocking is when they are actually GOOD brushes that hold up and have a lasting quality. I was so surprised when I opened the Mary Kay vox box and saw TWO brushes inside! The best part is the price was unbelievable!

I’ve been using this brush to apply the Apricot Twist eyeshadow that also came in the vox box. It works wonderfully! The brush is soft to the touch but firm enough to pack in plenty of color on your eyes. It’s durable and it’s lasted through my crazy make up routines that have sent it flying, being cleaned, and used in a rush (sometimes all of that happens in one day).

I will certainly look into more Mary Kay brushes because so far these are the best ones I’ve found for their price point. Actually, they’re holding up against some brushes that cost a lot more.

For Mary Kay:

For Ipsy:
*Please use the ipsy link above to sign up as it will help me earn more free make up!*
**I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.**
Katie S.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used my Mary Kay brushes for YEARS now, and they're still holding up great. I use this style to pack in powder eyeshadow on my lid for a darker pigment. Wetting the brush slightly also increases the color payoff. I don't feel like too mush shadow ever gets left behind in the brush instead of transferring to the lid.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they pricey?? Looking to buy new brushes soon...